Will Nebraska's 2 primary sports be over/below 25.5 wins this year?

PimpMario

Well, depends on who's betting?!

B):ph34r:

I settled on 25.5 by going a couple games higher than I would predict because I consider myself "a realist" of the board.

By the way, nearly everyone thinks they are the 'realist.'
Not my experience in this board, people often acknowledge their rose colored glasses as they drink the kool-aid.

Well, depends on who's betting?!

B):ph34r:

I settled on 25.5 by going a couple games higher than I would predict because I consider myself "a realist" of the board.
By the way, nearly everyone thinks they are the 'realist.'
Not my experience in this board, people often acknowledge their rose colored glasses as they drink the kool-aid.

Maybe it's just the people I know, then. Expectations are one thing, but then the bullets fly. We can all 'want' one thing, then reality sets in & the result ends up whatever it may be... I think NU will be good. How good, I have no idea at this point in time.

Well, let's say for example if the football team wins 8 games and the basketball team wins 17 (both marked improvements over last year) it is still under.

Of course, it would make a difference to know if any postseason (B1G football championship game and bowl and B1G basketball tourney and potential NIT or NCAA games) count.  If it's just the regular season, then I'd say 26 combined wins would be a major achievement.  Especially considering the difficulty of both teams' schedules this upcoming year.