Seat yourself process 16-17

That was the issue. Thanks meerkat!!!

My e-mail that I received is not showing any information for my selection time and date, account number and pin. Did anyone else run into this issue?

I got a similar email, but there was also one a day earlier that went into my junk folder that had the info.  Maybe check there if you haven't already?

Well seat yourself is underway and I've made my move for this season. There was one pair in the 100 level that I would have considered moving to but it was taken just before I was able to make a selection so I'm moving one section to my right into section 219 from Section 220, same row so I'll be at dead center court.

It will be interesting to see if they can sell out the building again this season, there are a lot of tickets available in the 300 level and they started out with about 500 total in the 100 & 200 levels by the time I selected there might have been 100-150 or so left.

Good luck to everyone who still have selection times coming up.

made the jump from 205 to 103.  If any of you get the seats we had (1 and 2 in the second row of 205)...just to let you know that the the fellow my dad and I have sat next to for over 30 years is a really cool guy. also....watch out for the guy right behind you.  That's all I'll say..other than you might want to wear a helmet. 

So my dad and I have had the no-donation tickets up in the 300s since PBA opened. I was hoping to move down this year, but since we have no points we're probably near last in line. Looks like 100 and 200 levels are now sold out. If I just cut them a check for $100 or so, do you think it will make a difference next year? I have no clue how far we are from being able to get a better seat yourself time.

So my dad and I have had the no-donation tickets up in the 300s since PBA opened. I was hoping to move down this year, but since we have no points we're probably near last in line. Looks like 100 and 200 levels are now sold out. If I just cut them a check for $100 or so, do you think it will make a difference next year? I have no clue how far we are from being able to get a better seat yourself time.

$100 probably won't do you too much good, but if you are truly interested in knowing what it would take to move down to the 200's or 100's you should call the ticket office and they might give you a decent idea how many donor points you would need to get where you want to go.

That's what I did this year.  Was able to move down to the third row of the 300s and on an isle.  So it helped some.

my time was 10:02 today if that helps.  There was no two seats together in either the 100 or 200 levels.  

I might keep throwing a 100 or so a year at them to keep trying to move down.  Good news is that it is a great deal at the 300 level.  

Just a note to remember when donating. If you call the ticket office and find out that you need 100 points ($3,333) if it's your first year donating to obtain a pair of tickets in a donor section that becomes your baseline donation going forward and you must maintain that donation level to keep the tickets you acquired by making that donation.

I have 375 priority points ($37,000 or so lifetime giving thus far) and my time to move was shortly after the process started on Monday and I was only able to move about 20 seats to my right into section 219 from 220. Yes I could have moved down to the 100 level but I didn't want to move into the club seats or those directly behind the club seats or to the ends or corners in the lower level.

Just a note to remember when donating. If you call the ticket office and find out that you need 100 points ($3,333) if it's your first year donating to obtain a pair of tickets in a donor section that becomes your baseline donation going forward and you must maintain that donation level to keep the tickets you acquired by making that donation.

I have 375 priority points ($37,000 or so lifetime giving thus far) and my time to move was shortly after the process started on Monday and I was only able to move about 20 seats to my right into section 219 from 220. Yes I could have moved down to the 100 level but I didn't want to move into the club seats or those directly behind the club seats or to the ends or corners in the lower level.

I have had 3, 322 level tickets for the first 3 years of Pinnacle bank arena, no donation required. In Feb I made a basketball donation to add to my points, this week I was able to move from 322 to 222, the new seats require no donation. 

My question is that since I made a small basketball donation in Feb, will be required to make this donation each year?

Help me understand because I don't think your first statement about a baseline donation is correct. I've been wrong before though. You can donate at any time to boost your priority points. Say you want to make a significant donation to increase your priority points and shoot yourself up the list for a better seat yourself time slot. So you take a pile of cash, maybe $10k, and hand it over. This boosts you up the list and you are able to move down into the non-club 100 level which requires a $100 per seat annual donation. You are not required to fork over 10k each year plus the seat contribution just to keep those tickets. That was the entire purpose of the standardized seat donations across the board (no donation, $50/seat, $100/seat, $750/seat for club) and the sport specific donations so you didn't have people who wanted better seats all trying to outbid each other with no process to regulate it. You can now donate toward the process to accumulate points which helps get/improve tickets, but once you get them the required seat donation is equal across the board for whatever level of seats you have.

I have had 3, 322 level tickets for the first 3 years of Pinnacle bank arena, no donation required. In Feb I made a basketball donation to add to my points, this week I was able to move from 322 to 222, the new seats require no donation.

My question is that since I made a small basketball donation in Feb, will be required to make this donation each year?

The way I understand it, no. But let's see what others say. I think you can donate any time to earn points just as you did but aren't required to make a yearly donation of that amount every year. You could donate nothing for 5 years, keep those seats, and then decide to donate again to try and improve standing.

so basically there's two or 3 seats in the 100 level you'd take but everything else is out. Hopefully you at least don't have to look through the railing.  That was the main reason my dad and I moved to the 100 level. We did get corner seats, but honestly I don't think there's a bad seat in the house. Although from where our seats were in the 200 level we were able to see both ends of the court. It was totally the railing that caused our move. I'm still not sure why they didn't use plexiglass, but it's way too late to do anything about that now.