Seat yourself process 16-17

Great! Yeah by the time our number came up last year there was nothing in the lower bowl. Dad and I will try again and hope we get a better number to hop on and pick. Granted the University just wants the money, but it kind of sucks....dad and I might miss one game a year, but there are close to 100 if not more in the lower bowl that sit empty until conference (or a major game hit). Our seats are never empty as we have someone who will use them if we can't.

Pretty strange they are starting on Monday and have not gotten any notice yet.  When they do volleyball's, they send out the notice several weeks in advance so you can log in and get used to the website.  Can't image they will send out emails on Friday and start the process on Monday already.  They doesn't seem like enough notice for people to check their emails.

Great! I got mine and it is "Initial selection date and time: Tuesday, Aug 23rd @ 10:15 AM"

Well, since I am having my aortic valve replaced at 7 AM that day. I'll be sleeping.

Should I ask my anesthesiologist to try to get on line for me?

Do I trust my wife to try?

Honestly I think I would take a pass this season and focus on your health and recovery, basketball is not that important considering what you're dealing with. Then maybe next year take another look at moving. Good Luck.

Great! I got mine and it is "Initial selection date and time: Tuesday, Aug 23rd @ 10:15 AM"

Well, since I am having my aortic valve replaced at 7 AM that day. I'll be sleeping.

Good luck with that trickery, will be thinking about you.

Trickery!?  Sliverbacked.

Thanks for the wishes.

Honestly I think I would take a pass this season and focus on your health and recovery, basketball is not that important considering what you're dealing with. Then maybe next year take another look at moving. Good Luck.

Not that important? I refuse to die until either one of the men's hoops team or the diamond team win the national championship. A reason to live is better than an excuse to die.

I may have to plan on living to a ripe old age!

Trickery!?  Sliverbacked.

Thanks for the wishes.[/quot

Stupid autocorrect.

Same here Trickey.  Best Wishes on your upcoming surgery! 

(But you do present a conundrum!  What to wish for?  A win (in the aforementioned categories)?  Or, No Win (therefore insuring your continued presence)?   I vote for the 'ripe old age!' (and hope they are not mutually exclusive)

Same here Trickey.  Best Wishes on your upcoming surgery! 

(But you do present a conundrum!  What to wish for?  A win (in the aforementioned categories)?  Or, No Win (therefore insuring your continued presence)?   I vote for the 'ripe old age!' (and hope they are not mutually exclusive)

I never excluded multiple championships!

Looks like quite a few seats available in the 100 level

Wow...are corporate holders giving up seats? I don't see how there could be even close to that many open spots in the 100 level...almost whole sections? That's gotta be a joke right?

I think you are reading the map wrong? The green areas have seats available, if you click on a section it will show what seats are available, the yellow sections mean all most sold out, and red areas have no tickets available.

I did a quick count on seats available on the 100 and 200 levels and there are over 500 seat available.