Husker Power

Would like to see them do one of these for each of the sophomores. I know Jack has beefed up considerably too since last season.

Well Morrow is jacked, Jacobson is jacked, Watson looks cut and lean but I thought McVeigh looked the least improved of the four so it is interesting you say that. However, I very well could be wrong on McVeigh.

Would like to see them do one of these for each of the sophomores. I know Jack has beefed up considerably too since last season.

Well Morrow is jacked, Jacobson is jacked, Watson looks cut and lean but I thought McVeigh looked the least improved of the four so it is interesting you say that. However, I very well could be wrong on McVeigh.

This is as close as you'll see McVeigh get that jacked

Idk if you can add short videos to the thread but there was a tweet by Courtside Films (RT'd by the Nebraska Basketball account) of Glynn Watson throwing down some nice dunks. He got above the rim on a couple of them. Check out the video if you can or upload/post it on here if you know how/ are able too.