Is Jordy in town?

Tshimanga will arrive early this month for the second session of summer school. His boarding school class didn’t graduate until June 13. All other Huskers who are expected to be on NU’s roster next season, except senior guard Tai Webster (playing with the New Zealand national team) are in Lincoln working out and attending summer session one.

http://www.omaha.com/huskers/jordy-tshimanga-s-signing-means-huskers-michael-jacobson-can-spend/article_b8ceca9b-8234-5db9-a13f-bb1de6c40f42.html

How many different damn flags are we gonna have to have for this team?

US, of course.

New Zealand, Australia, Canada ...

But Normandie is in France and Jordy is originally from the Congo, right?

That's three flags for one kid. 

But, y'know, he is a big kid.  And I think the Red Zone can handle the extra work.

I remember playing 'Red Rover' as a kid. This makes it look like he just decked a child in the forehead.

The running "high five" blurs the situation, I see. ;)

Someone better sign that kid right now, so fast they barely stick to film. Or the digital equivalent of film.

I remember playing 'Red Rover' as a kid. This makes it look like he just decked a child in the forehead.

The running "high five" blurs the situation, I see. ;)

Someone better sign that kid right now, so fast they barely stick to film. Or the digital equivalent of film.

Lane Kiffin has already put out an offer. Class of 2028. Legit. Wheels.

I was driving downtown at around 10:00, wanted to try out the new Hurtz Donut, but the line was too the street. I was then driving toward campus when I saw a group of tall young men waiting to cross the street.

I couldn't see who they all were but Jordy was easy to spot. Big kid, didn't look fat. I yelled "Jordy why aren't you in the weight room?"

I think they heard me because they looked at him and started to laugh.

I was driving downtown at around 10:00, wanted to try out the new Hurtz Donut, but the line was too the street. I was then driving toward campus when I saw a group of tall young men waiting to cross the street.

I couldn't see who they all were but Jordy was easy to spot. Big kid, didn't look fat. I yelled "Jordy why aren't you in the weight room?"

I think they heard me because they looked at him and started to laugh.

Nice effort, Silver. Got-r done.

Well, not on the donuts.... but, still.

• 1 month later...