Tickets

Does anyone have information on getting tickets to road games?   A couple friends and I are looking to attend the KU game and some Big 10 road games.  I am a season ticket holder but not a donor and am in the 300 level?  Has anyone attended road games before and how did they get tickets?  Is it possible to get them from the university if you aren't a donor or do you have to try the home teams website or a 3rd party for tickets?

Unlike in football the home school has no requirement provide a block of tickets for visiting teams other than the block of about 30 tickets provided for the visiting coaches and players. So you will need to contact the various schools to figure out their ticketing process. Good luck getting tickets (you may want to start saving money for this one) for the Kansas game in Lawrence.

Well probably about 20 tickets just opened up for the NU/KU game since it appears Mr. White is going to transfer (just to be clear this is sarcasm on my part).

Can graduate transfers transfer back to the place they left?  It would fit the mold of guaranteed NCAA tourney team. 

Well probably about 20 tickets just opened up for the NU/KU game since it appears Mr. White is going to transfer (just to be clear this is sarcasm on my part).

Can graduate transfers transfer back to the place they left?  It would fit the mold of guaranteed NCAA tourney team. 

Not sure why they couldn't. Playing time was the issue before...would it still be an issue?

I'm planning to head down to Lawrence as well for the KU game.  I've went to a few games at KU in the past and have always bought my tickets on Stubhub or a ticket broker site.  I will tell you that going to a KU home game is about as good of environmental you will ever see in College Basketball.  It will be worth the money.

i have 2 behind the Husker bench, looking forward to cheering on the Huskers who want to be part of the team.  And, scoping out some fine KU coeds.  

It's good to be the king. Let me know if your +1 backs out and I'll ride shotgun with you.

i have 2 behind the Husker bench, looking forward to cheering on the Huskers who want to be part of the team.  And, scoping out some fine KU coeds.  

"Jealousy"  Wasn't there a song like that?  ;)

(Not just in the Allen, but behind the bench!)

"Jealousy"  Wasn't there a song like that?  ;)

(Not just in the Allen, but behind the bench!)

Just ridin' the coattails of a buddy who is a KU guy and invites us every couple of years to take in a game in Allen.  His wife is actually an NU alum, but she has been in Lawrence so long I suspect she will be wearing her Jayhawk blue.