Nebraska Basketball on snapchat

khoock

Just thought I would share this (I'm sure most of you already know) but on the app Snapchat you can follow Nebraska Basketball. During the off season the student manager posts short, live videos of off season workouts and practices. They are entertaining and fun to follow especially during the offseason.

are snapchats embeddable here?

It's like a picture/video messaging app. You can send videos to people ranging from 1-10 seconds and temporary pictures that the person you send it to can view for 1-10 seconds (you can choose the duration). Once the video or picture time limit expires the picture/video is gone forever.

There is an additional feature called "My Story". With this you can upload a video or picture for all of your Snapchat friends to view as many times as they want for a 24 hour period. This is the part that I thought some of you guys would be interested in since the student manager posts videos of the offseason workouts and practices.

Just thought I would share this (I'm sure most of you already know) but on the app Snapchat you can follow Nebraska Basketball. During the off season the student manager posts short, live videos of off season workouts and practices. They are entertaining and fun to follow especially during the offseason.

Is the snapchat username HuskerHoops? I can't find one called Nebraska Basketball.

• 1 month later...

They had some clips from the gaurd workouts posted on snapchat today. Interesting note, McVeigh was working out with the gaurd group. But I guess that makes more sense than him working with the front court.

I thought he had the best post moves on the team last year. Just didn't use them much. In today's game bigs have to shoot and guards need to know how to post up.

• 4 weeks later...

On their snapchat they had a whole bunch of videos and pics of their "fan day". The second to last picture was titled "2016-17 huskers" BUT.... there were 14 people present in the picture. Our 12 scholarship players and 1 walk on plus one additional young white male. Perhaps a walk on addition? Anybody have any info on this?