Who is next?

I actually think we are probably going to end up rolling with what we have.

No smoke this late  makes me think nothing is in works or maybe we get a late august addition when most teams are out of scholarships and something happens where someone looks to leave.

We're still potentially looking at 200+ more transfers popping up so it's possible even if nothing is currently cooking.

We have 1 scholarship for next year, 2 for 2017-18 ATM.

We're probably looking at a post player and a guard for 2017-18. Given how hard it is to land a post player, we should look for the post player this year and be prepared to eat the scholarship again while assuming that next year is a NCAA tourney team that gives us a recruiting push. The caveat is if you can grab a top 100 type player like Matthews.

The big man grad transfer list is fairly sketchy. If you think of our scholarship in terms of eating it for this year, even grabbing a good post player who sits for a year and has 1-2 years left seems like a good investment.

We have 1 scholarship for next year, 2 for 2017-18 ATM.

We're probably looking at a post player and a guard for 2017-18. Given how hard it is to land a post player, we should look for the post player this year and be prepared to eat the scholarship again while assuming that next year is a NCAA tourney team that gives us a recruiting push. The caveat is if you can grab a top 100 type player like Matthews.

The big man grad transfer list is fairly sketchy. If you think of our scholarship in terms of eating it for this year, even grabbing a good post player who sits for a year and has 1-2 years left seems like a good investment.

Good investment for 1-2 years?

The title made me spend the last hour listening to one of my favorite albums!

If there's any way that the PF transfer coming from Lexington, KY (Marcus Lee) could graduate over the summer to then become a grad transfer, Mr. Lee would be the hottest late prospect of the 2016 summer recruitment season.

https://www.sny.tv/college-recruiting/news/marcus-lee-withdraws-from-nba-draft-will-transfer-from-kentucky/180151898

If there's any way that the PF transfer coming from Lexington, KY (Marcus Lee) could graduate over the summer to then become a grad transfer, Mr. Lee would be the hottest late prospect of the 2016 summer recruitment season.

https://www.sny.tv/college-recruiting/news/marcus-lee-withdraws-from-nba-draft-will-transfer-from-kentucky/180151898

There is approximately a 0% chance we land Lee....there is a 0.000% chance we land him if he graduates and is immediately eligible.

There is approximately a 0% chance we land Lee....there is a 0.000% chance we land him if he graduates and is immediately eligible.

Booooooo!!

So you're telling us there is a chance?

I think the transfer is someone who's season isn't over yet. At least that's what my source is telling me.

Expand please I must be too dumb. Season not over? As in playing another sport?

Just used the line that is used when we were discussing transfers in the other thread. Nothing but a joke that appears it was bad.

I think the transfer is someone who's season isn't over yet. At least that's what my source is telling me.

Expand please I must be too dumb. Season not over? As in playing another sport?

Just used the line that is used when we were discussing transfers in the other thread. Nothing but a joke that appears it was bad.

LOL!!!!!!!!

Just a random thought, but could fuller's ship become open if he decides to be a grad transfer next year? That would give us a chance to shoot for another player.

Have to think/ hope so.

He's in a big numbers crunch and really has never shown anything.   Classic tweener and for being known as a shooter has proven to be remarkably average at best at it.  

Just a random thought, but could fuller's ship become open if he decides to be a grad transfer next year? That would give us a chance to shoot for another player.

Fuller or Gill could go that route if they graduate.  Technically AWIII still could this year as well.

Fuller or Gill could go that route if they graduate. Technically AWIII still could this year as well.

Well dang dimes, I was just trying to see according to players falling farther in depth chart ;)

Fuller or Gill could go that route if they graduate. Technically AWIII still could this year as well.

Well dang dimes, I was just trying to see according to players falling farther in depth chart ;)

i hope we use the last scholarship for this year. our guard depth is a little thin, and we might need another post player if Jordy isn't ready from day 1.

with white back, i think we have a real chance to make the tourney. i don't see any reason to leave the last spot open unless there's absolutely nobody else available that can help us for the upcoming season.