So, next year's starting lineup.

I'm projecting Glynn Watson with monster assist numbers.

"Watson to White" be like "Stockton to Malone"

I think I'll put Glynn Watson in my starting lineup at point guard.

We have a very good problem at the guard spots. Webster, white, Watson, and Gill are all more than capable. We should have a terrifying foursome

We have a very good problem at the guard spots. Webster, white, Watson, and Gill are all more than capable. We should have a terrifying foursome

Call it the trap door defense: Put those 4 on the floor, add whichever other player 6' 8" or taller you want and run and press. Wouldn't do it all the time but there will be moments when you could smother teams with it in short spurts.

Maybe not game 1 of the season, but by the time the Big Ten portion of the schedule comes:

1- Watson

2- Gill

3- White

4- Morrow

5- Tshimanga

I hate seeing lineups without Webster starting, but I can't say I don't like this lineup. There really seams to be no wrong answer with who starts out of the 4. It'll be tough choices for Coach Miles, that's for sure

Maybe not game 1 of the season, but by the time the Big Ten portion of the schedule comes:

1- Watson

2- Gill

3- White

4- Morrow

5- Tshimanga

I hate seeing lineups without Webster starting, but I can't say I don't like this lineup. There really seams to be no wrong answer with who starts out of the 4. It'll be tough choices for Coach Miles, that's for sure

Webster has shown many times over that he's better in a Manu-Ginobli-come-off-the-bench role.  I would never pencil him into our starting lineup, but I still consider him one of our 5 best players.

1- Watson

2- Gill

3- White

4- Morrow

5- Tshimanga

I agree that Webster is talented and if my projected lineup is correct, then I think Webster could be a preseason favorite for the Big Ten 6th man award. I think he is that good. But I also think he may be better coming off of the bench. There are very talented players that for whatever reason just play a little bit better coming off of the bench. My projection of him as the 6th man isn't an indictment of his talent. It's a testament to the talent level on this roster across the board.

Whether or not Webster starts, or is the 1st man off of the bench, I believe he will be a very key contributor to Nebraska's regular season and post season success next year.

PG - Watson or Webster

SG - Webster or Gill or White

W - White or Roby or Webster or Jacobson or Horne

PF - Jacobson or Morrow or Horne or White

C - Tshimanga or Jacobson or Morrow

We have a lot of VERSATILITY

Goodness, I forgot McVeigh...and we all know he is going to be exponentially better.  He can play the 3 or the 4 as well...sheesh.

PG - Watson or Webster

SG - Webster or Gill or White

W - White or Roby or Webster or Jacobson or Horne

PF - Jacobson or Morrow or Horne or White

C - Tshimanga or Jacobson or Morrow

We have a lot of VERSATILITY

Goodness, I forgot McVeigh...and we all know he is going to be exponentially better.  He can play the 3 or the 4 as well...sheesh.

I think McVeigh will be one of the first options off the bench outside of either Webster/Gill.

For the first time in a while, Nebraska has its most complete team, as in 'for sure' during Miles tenure at NU. Miles basically said as much in the huskers.com story tonight: "I believe next year could be our most complete team with a great opportunity for success in the Big Ten and NCAA tournament, I'm happy Andrew will be with us to go out and prove it.”

STARTERS

G. Watson 27 min 10pts 2reb 6asst 1st

A. Gill 22 min 8pts 2reb 1st

A. White 30 min 18pts 5reb 1stl

E. Morrow 23 min 8pts 5reb 2blk

M. Jacobson 25 min 6pts 4reb

BENCH

T. Webster 27 min 13pts 4reb 2asst 3stl

J. Tshimanga 15 min 5pts 4reb 1blk

J. McVeigh 14 min 6pts 3reb 1asst

I. Roby 13 min 4pts 2reb 1asst

J. Horne 5 min 2pts 2reb

There I gave my predictions. Sorry I didn't format it better. But let's have some fun, we have sweated out both the JT and AW3 decisions. Feel free to give your stat predictions.

Starters:

1.  Watson 

2.  Gill or Webster

3.  White

4.  Jacobson or Morrow

5.  Jacobson or Tshimanga

Bench:

Gill or Webster

Roby

McVeigh

Horne

That's ten deep right there, dude.

Fuller is going to be the "worst" scholarship player next year. That's going to be a nice change of pace. This is the situation where it'd make sense to take an instate kid who might need a couple of years before he'd be ready.

Starters:

1. Watson

2. Gill or Webster

3. White

4. Jacobson or Morrow

5. Jacobson or Tshimanga

Bench:

Gill or Webster

Roby

McVeigh

Horne

That's ten deep right there, dude.

Fuller is going to be the "worst" scholarship player next year. That's going to be a nice change of pace. This is the situation where it'd make sense to take an instate kid who might need a couple of years before he'd be ready.
Would Arop be an example of this?