AW-III IS BACK FOR HIS SENIOR SEASON (SOMEWHERE)

Get off the train then. If AW-III is indeed drafted, then it's a HUGE selling point for future recruiting!

Especially with how AW3 did at Kansas. I'm sure it's easy to to turn that into "see I helped develop this guy into an NBA player, Bill self couldn't even do that!" or something along the lines of that.

I guess for me this is all overblown. We've known for over a month that Andrew was going to do this and then it all seemed to boil to a head last week when he finally submitted the paperwork. I guess if there is reason beyond going pro for AWIII to leave Nebraska then that's another thing. But if Andrew is good enough to get drafted then good for him. That's great. Shame on Miles for getting players that are of the caliber to be able to do this! Let's go back to Doc's Middle Tennessee State caliber recruiting and we won't ever have this problem again!

I guess for me this is all overblown. We've known for over a month that Andrew was going to do this and then it all seemed to boil to a head last week when he finally submitted the paperwork. I guess if there is reason beyond going pro for AWIII to leave Nebraska then that's another thing. But if Andrew is good enough to get drafted then good for him. That's great. Shame on Miles for getting players that are of the caliber to be able to do this! Let's go back to Doc's Middle Tennessee State caliber recruiting and we won't ever have this problem again!

I think the key is getting players good enough to be drafted AND win games.  Obviously the two usually go hand in hand.  But, if AWIII is one and done it's a huge blow to next years team and probably a pretty large blow to Miles future at Nebraska.  With that being said, I can't see him not being in a Nebraska uniform for next year but weirder things have happened. 

Yes, I said it.

1. I don't think Andrew is getting drafted, but I think he might make the decision to leave.

2. I have a source who told me their is more smoke to Andrew possibly leaving than what meets the eye.

Andrew would be the cherry on top of all the reasons people bring up with the coaches leaving etc.

So yes, if a guy leaves who in everyone's eyes isn't ready for the NBA I will few that our administration take a closer look at the head coach.

So Miles yells at players too?  

So that means AWIII is gone and then Miles will be next because of the law suit that somebody will file because he is an angry coach that yells and belittles?  

It this what you are saying?  

Cause I don't get all you mumbo-jumbo talk.

So when is Miles to be fired?  Because that is what you are saying in a round about way.  

Who is going to be our new coach?

I want to know so that I won't be surprised when all this goes down later this summer.

Thanks, I hang up and listen to your answer.

Here's an early song written by Prince that I hadn't heard until today.  It was recorded in the 70's by the Minneapolis based band "94 East" formed by the husband of Prince's cousin, Pepe Willie.  Take a listen.  I really enjoy the upbeat funk in this one:

I'm not saying he is pulling a Yori. Guys AW isn't on Draft Express top 100, if he chooses to go to Europe over a final year, especially when he wont be considered old like Terran was. I've stood and backed up him when he took shots on assistants and guys leaving but this would push me over the ledge.

Go listen to Sharp and Sipple this AM, they talk about the White situation.

He would be the #1 player on a Big Ten roster, leaving for the Europe at best right now.

Man it can't be May 25th fast enough

No kidding. So Lanigan listened to the radio this morning and those sources are telling him that Andrew White may leave? Just so I don't have to track down the podcast what are those guys saying? Are there any actual and substantial rumblings that AWIII doesn't want to play for the Huskers next year even if he doesn't get drafted? Or are the talk radio guys speculating and throwing guesses around to make themselves feel better about it and to be more prepared if it does happen? Summary please...

Take it for what it's worth, but I have a strong lead from someone that says that our entire hoops staff and players will leave the program sometime within the next 50 years.

Well shoot. Now that's gonna put me over the ledge. Are you comfortable sharing who your source is? Is it someone within the program and are they considering leaving too?

White indicated he’s approaching draft preparations with the NBA as his primary goal.

“Given that I’m going to be very tactical and technical in my workouts going forward, that will help me with building [my] stock and really getting the opportunity to make a team,” White said. “Although I still could come back and play, I’m approaching it with the perspective that I could be one of the diamonds in the rough that get on an NBA team after the summer.”

http://hailvarsity.com/news/andrew-white-on-declaring-for-the-nba-draft/2016/04/

Ok I lied. I went ahead and listened to the podcast. Those guys ruined it for me at the very end of the podcast when they were asking everyone to ponder Andrew White being gone. And then one of them said something about 38 to 36 games. What???

So just a bunch of radio guys speculating?

Yes, I said it.

1. I don't think Andrew is getting drafted, but I think he might make the decision to leave.

2. I have a source who told me their is more smoke to Andrew possibly leaving than what meets the eye.

Andrew would be the cherry on top of all the reasons people bring up with the coaches leaving etc.

So yes, if a guy leaves who in everyone's eyes isn't ready for the NBA I will few that our administration take a closer look at the head coach.

Not buying it.  You cocked up on your original post, got called out on it multiple times, and now are just being stubborn.  You also miss the point of:  if he isn't ready, then he doesn't got to the NBA.

Ok I lied. I went ahead and listened to the podcast. Those guys ruined it for me at the very end of the podcast when they were asking everyone to ponder Andrew White being gone. And then one of them said something about 38 to 36 games. What???

So just a bunch of radio guys speculating?

Yep standard talk radio

If Sipple wasn't one of them I would have said it was just Jaysker blowing smoke. But with Sipple adding a couple of things it made me have pause.

I hope that AWIII won't do that to the program, but...

If he leaves now, in May I don't think we can come back from that. No way we can get 4 players for next year this late.