AW-III IS BACK FOR HIS SENIOR SEASON (SOMEWHERE)

gota get used to this being a regular thing now. I like it a lot. Writers  probably should adjust how they write these headlines, since the big thing is obviously agent/no agent. So maybe, "Andrew White III declares for draft. NO AGENT!" Will cut down on cardiac arrests.

gota get used to this being a regular thing now. I like it a lot. Writers  probably should adjust how they write these headlines, since the big thing is obviously agent/no agent. So maybe, "Andrew White III declares for draft. NO AGENT!" Will cut down on cardiac arrests.

I haven't seen any writers mentioning this without the 'no agent' line.

After watching the Clippers several times this season, I would tell AWIII to study JJ Reddick. Reddick underwent a basketball "makeover" of sorts. He improved his ability to create opportunities and score off of the dribble and had the best year of his career, averaging over 16 per game. Granted, AWIII is a way better rebounder and a bigger body than Reddick, but I think they have comparable offensive skills. That said, I personally can't stand Reddick, but appreciate what he's done with his game.   :)

Doesn't sound like overseas is really on the radar

White also is graduating this semester, which has led him to consider turning professional. He said he hasn’t looked into playing overseas, but might study it if there are no NBA options by May 25.

“Never say never,” he said, “but I haven’t thought about that too much at this point.”

I don't see him passing up his last chance to play in Allen Field House, among other things. If he does, though...get ready to be the consensus preseason #13 pick in the conference.

I really doubt playing another game at Allen Fieldhouse will have any impact on his decision to return to NU or not.

I think that education is huge in his family.  So getting to start on his Masters (for free) might also help tip the scales in our favor.

I agree but that is assuming he wants to get a Master's degree.  If he is just going to stick around for one year to play basketball and doesn't plan to ever finish his Masters, then it might not make a difference.  A lot of wins next season will decided by if he comes back or not.

I'm a huge NBA fan but am far from a talent scout, realistically how much of a chance does AW3 have? Obviously his shooting gives him a chance but he is not athletic enough to play the 2 and even the 3 could be a stretch as he would slightly be on the small and unathletic side of that position in the NBA.

Also, does anyone know is it NBA or bust? Or is he considering overseas as an option?

I'm a huge NBA fan but am far from a talent scout, realistically how much of a chance does AW3 have? 

I think he would have to have a spectacular combine. He's got the size and skill-set to become a NBA player at some point in his life but I just don't think he's there right now. 

Maybe this is me being selfish but to me I think with the returning talent on this team getting him some better shot opportunities I think he has a chance to up his NBA value in a Buddy Heild-esque way.  Even though he had a great year shooting I don't think he's hit his ceiling.

I hope he returns, more information I hear, more I think he may go. If he does leave, I'm all off the Tim Miles train.

So you're saying if he leaves it has more to do with negative inner workings of the Tim Miles program rather than it being a good thing that we are getting players good enough to sniff the NBA? So from my limited perspective it seems the only way he would/should leave Nebraska is if he gets drafted. I would agree that it would turn some heads if AWIII chose not to return to Nebraska in favor of overseas or anything else that's non-NBA. Are you suggesting that you are hearing that this could become reality and that it's because of Tim Miles and the program here?