Miles tweet: Tubby rents

Might have been intended as a joke, Tim & Tubby may be friends...it doesn't really matter. There was no need for the tweet and nothing good would result (especially since Tubby may not even be on Twitter and he wasn't tagged in the post). 

My patience is wearing a bit thin with our HC at this point. There are many more pressing issues to be concerning yourself with than posting about other coaching moves. 

Might have been intended as a joke, Tim & Tubby may be friends...it doesn't really matter. There was no need for the tweet and nothing good would result (especially since Tubby may not even be on Twitter and he wasn't tagged in the post). 

My patience is wearing a bit thin with our HC at this point. There are many more pressing issues to be concerning yourself with than posting about other coaching moves. 

The tweet was two whole words.  From a guy known for his wit.

Had it said "Tubby Sucks" I might have understood the strong reaction.

But it didn't.  And I don't.

On Miles' "Tubby Rents" tweet, I saw this conversation and, for whatever reason, it just struck me kind of funny.

Apparently it won't post the whole conversation but this guy got abused.

This seems to be the only tweet I could find of his that bears any resemblance of actually having a coherent thought.

I get why this opinion might be unpopular here but he's not exactly wrong as this clumsy miss was the Shang Ping of Miles zingers. FWIW it doesn't look like a whole lot of time and effort was put into crafting a statement on the movement in college basketball.

Let's be real...it was probably a dumb tweet by Miles but him retweeting or tweeting every so often doesn't interfere with what he's trying to do with the basketball program.  If he fails to land a solid big man again it won't be due to him tweeting 2-3 times a day. 

Lighten up Frances...