Palmer is N

Or not

Can't get anymore official than this...

Great pickup. Just need Jordy now.

I can't help but comment on the love Rosenthal gets for being "official". After all, this is the guy who told us Mathiang was considering Nebraska. By the looks of that now, he was working off of an urban rumor.

Hmmm....?!?!

Wonder if miles will surprise us with a great hire and a player to be named later in the month of May.

Can't get anymore official than this...

Great pickup.  Just need Jordy now.

I can't help but comment on the love Rosenthal gets for being "official".  After all, this is the guy who told us Mathiang was considering Nebraska.  By the looks of that now, he was working off of an urban rumor.

It's just a HHC inside joke, nothing more nothing less.  When Doc Sadler was on the verge of getting the axe, there was some fairly heated discussion here about whether or not a Rosenthal tweet would be considered "official" or not.  Now it's said that Rosenthal tweets make Husker Hoops news official...but only in a tongue in cheek manner.

Mothers always have a role in where their sons end up. Well nearly every time, you'd be surprised.

Mothers always have a role in where their sons end up. Well nearly every time, you'd be surprised.

And Daughters as well, I moved to where me mother in law lived.

And Daughters as well, I moved to where me mother in law lived.

I have to hand it to you, Bugeaters.  I couldn't have moved in with my in laws....

The list of schools we've gotten transfers in from during the Miles era continues to grow.

-Florida

-Texas Tech

-Georgetown

-Kansas

-Louisville

-Miami

That's not a bad list.

Thanks for doing the grunt work for me. I had a similar thought and wanted to see what schools we were pulling from.

It shows great progress from where we had been in the past, but we need to continue building momentum and getting top quality high school recruits coming into the program as well.

These quality transfers kill me all the time because I don't want to wait a year to see them play! :D

One of the things I like about the transfer route is that all of the ones we have gotten have been pretty highly touted and just didn't work out at their previous school. They have the ability shown by their pre-college rankings, but for some reason didn't get it done at the previous school. Now they HAVE to come in and work hard so they can prove themselves to everyone. This is their last shot unless they want to lose a year.

• 2 weeks later...