We held a team that almost always out free-throws their opponent to 8 FTs. We needed to after the layup drill in the first half and the garbage 3s all game. That Martin technical was huge as all the sudden a guy who can kill you inside has 4 fouls early in the second half
- On a small team, the guy who very well might be the best combination of size/rebounding/shooting very well might be Jacobson. Miles already stated he's starting next game.
- Speaking of starting, Glynn Watson is moving towards it. He took and made some bad shots today in addition to some brilliant plays. 17 points, 1 turnover in 21 minutes. Dude is going to be one of the greats by the time he's done.
- Speaking of one of the greats, Shavon poured in the points and then was able to adjust when met with opposition at the rim. Once again led the team in assists (3)
- Andrew was an obvious target of their scouting and was harassed into 5 turnovers and 11 points. His adjustment to being the focus of a defense is ongoing
- Benny had a so-so game but WHAT. A. SHOT!!!!
- Tai apparently had an oblique injury and gutted it out (PUN!) attacking at the rim
- Welcome back Nick Fuller! Nick came in for 11 minutes and didn't waste them
- Jake and Morrow: casualties of Jacobson picking up his game and matchups. Can we play Morrow with Jake or Jacobson?