Exactly 2 years ago I rushed the court against Wisconsin.

PimpMario

Its hard to believe that 2 years ago I rushed the court.  I am the guy holding up the Pink Hat that says "30 year old kid."  You better believe I was going to rush the court after finally making it to the tournament.

Maybe we can find some magic against Wisconsin again, but hopefully next season we see some real improvement!

post-619-0-15241200-1457646983_thumb.jpg

Totally agree! That's definitely top two all time for me. Right there with the Texas win at the Devaney when they were going to be #1.

Man, I woke up that morning (of the Texas game) and had to decide whether to drive up to Lincoln to go to the game or not.

I stayed at home, figuring there'd be no chance at a win.  I still wish I had decided to go.

Easily the best sporting event I have ever attended.  I don't think it is feasible for that type of energy to every be replicated.  It was something else.  Never seen so many people that didnt' know each other high fiving and giving hugs to strangers as I did after that one.   We had to go have a couple just to digest the entire thing.  And it was kind of quiet as we all processed what just happened.  I will never forget that bomb Petteway made early in the game to go up by 7 or so.  Epic moment. 

I have a confession to make.

I sat during some of the timeouts.

I'm very sorry.  Hope no one feels let down.  :unsure:

It's not a big deal. The whole thing was really "no sh!t" Sunday. Chris Harriman called it that originally to answer the question as to whether the Huskers were 'in' the Big Dance after defeating a 25-4 Badger team. And, now you know the rest of the story, a la Paul Harvey. G'Day!