Northwestern pregame talk

hhcmatt

Since seeing those stats, have now been through about 9 different ways you could pronounce Dererk Pardon's name.

The Nebrasketball Podcast tried out the written word on our new slick website. 

Check it out!

http://nebrasketball.theafternoonbuzz.com/the-buzz/

After a little internet reading, found some common side effects of cortisone shots- Andrew's clearly dealing with a lot, including possible some self image issues.

• Acne, dry skin, or thinning skin
  • Mood changes
  • Changes in the shape or location of body fat

True, but I bet you didn't develop acne, a buffalo hump or go psychotic because of them. Or maybe you did?

I'm just agreeing with you that that shot has a more serious tone to it. than just a bruise or stingers. And no I dont have any of those side affect. But they do make you feel better.

http://journalstar.com/sports/huskers/mens-basketball/huskers-aiming-for-spark-at-northwestern/article_4991373d-ce85-5af2-9eaa-f04479ab9f81.html?utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=user-share

Looks like there was a players only meeting on Friday

Also

Specifically, Miles wants to see White, in an 8-of-33 shooting slump over three games, to be more aggressive.

“We need him to run the floor harder with pivot drive and get to the foul line,” Miles said.

“We've just got to get him more aggressive, in all ways, even just moving the ball. He’s a little casual with the ball right now, which tells me he’s uncomfortable with what’s going on.”

To me this also code for Andrew White still can't shoot.