Interesting Comment

bigred4

Yeah, Norm, I'm back to postin' up! Get me the ball down low & see me work (as long as the great ship Almeida isn't guarding me)~  :blink:

Holy halleluja!  AuroranHusker LIVES!!!

How ya doin' buddy?  Long time!  I'm sure I speak for many, but sooo glad you returned.  Figured you must have either departed  this vale of tears or joined the Peace Corps or the Hari Krishnas.  Or been deployed to Afghanistan.  Or ... whatever.  It doesn't matter.  Just glad to see you back.

Damn straight.

Yeah, Norm, I'm back to postin' up! Get me the ball down low & see me work (as long as the great ship Almeida isn't guarding me)~  :blink:

How ya doin' buddy?  Long time!  I'm sure I speak for many, but sooo glad you returned.  Figured you must have either departed  this vale of tears or joined the Peace Corps or the Hari Krishnas.  Or been deployed to Afghanistan.  Or ... whatever.  It doesn't matter.  Just glad to see you back.

Damn straight.

On another thread people were going through a variety of words starting wth "P".  With Auroran, it's "Prolific Poster"!  The guy disappears for 3 years, and I'm still a thousand posts behind him!

Damn straight.

On another thread people were going through a variety of words starting wth "P".  With Auroran, it's "Prolific Poster"!  The guy disappears for 3 years, and I'm still a thousand posts behind him!

Well, HB, I actually have another 1300+ posts from the original site in addition to the ~3600 from the last site. As far as the "hiatus," it certainly wasn't from Husker Hoops entirely; it was more of a time commitment lessened from the boards, in general! Glad to be back, prolific or not~!   :o