Ubel out indefinitely

Huskerbb73

Sorry to hear this about Ubel. I always thought he was a hard worker and a good kid and was jealous that he was not with the Jays the last few years. He would have fit in nicely. I actually thought your rash of "bad luck" injuries would leave when Doc did. Gosh, maybe it is a "Cubs-like" thing.

Fitting song, jimmy with Zevon talking about the EE.  We could sure use him about now......

Zevon hated Linda Ronstadt's cover of this song.  He said he would never give her the permission to record another of his songs again.

Sucks about Brandon.  Hope he gets back and plays yet this year.  He is definately one of the good guys.

Sorry to hear this about Ubel. I always thought he was a hard worker and a good kid and was jealous that he was not with the Jays the last few years. He would have fit in nicely. I actually thought your rash of "bad luck" injuries would leave when Doc did. Gosh, maybe it is a "Cubs-like" thing.

Why does someone who says he graduated from Chadron State give a rats ass about an injured Nebraska basketball player?  He then rues the day said basketball player didn't play for Creighton.  It so upsets him he has to post his feelings on a Nebraska basketball message board he promised never to visit again.  He hates Nebraska football because the media ruined it for him.  Yet, here he is on a Nebraska Basketball message board. 

A cry for help?  It might be time to reach out.....

WOW the Indiana game got good!!... as for this Wisconsin vs Illinois game... uhhhh... Illinois is the rated team??  4 straight Offensive rebounds for Wiscy on this possession.

Right now it is 34 to 9 with 2:55 left in the first half... and I thought we had trouble scoring.  Guy just said Illinois is 2 for 18 from the floor.

This team wasn't making post season regardless. Now we get Parker, Shields, vucetic some more experience.

Parker needs to shoot way more. He lit it up in high school

I think the thing that is hurting him is how slow we are having to play to stay in games.  In transition, he is a pretty good player, and crafty around the rim.  I think he can be a better player in a few years when Miles says he hopes to speed it up a bit. 

This team wasn't making post season regardless. Now we get Parker, Shields, vucetic some more experience.

Parker needs to shoot way more. He lit it up in high school

I think the thing that is hurting him is how slow we are having to play to stay in games.  In transition, he is a pretty good player, and crafty around the rim.  I think he can be a better player in a few years when Miles says he hopes to speed it up a bit. 

He's also just a freshman trying to learn one of the most critical positions in college ball. Right now he's learning to run an offense, distribute the ball effectively, and play D on quality guards. That doesn't happen in a week. We have other guys who need to deal with shooting issues before Benny does, although it would be nice to see him find a scoring spot he could exploit  to the tune of about 6-8 points a game.