On a positive note....

AuroranHusker

Nebraska hosted six recruits for the Ohio State game this evening. B1G atmosphere. Big-time game.

Hopefully there were more than a few sharp shooters in the mix. And a big or two. Need is obvious.I

I'm sure the recruits were thinking, "At least I could get playing time here." I would never want a recruit to see tape of that game.

Nebraska hosted six recruits for the Ohio State game this evening. B1G atmosphere. Big-time game.

Hopefully there were more than a few sharp shooters in the mix. And a big or two. Need is obvious.I

I'm sure the recruits were thinking, "At least I could get playing time here." I would never want a recruit to see tape of that game.

Since they were at the game, I'd imagine the atmosphere of Big Ten hoops might impress them enough. The brand of ball is tough. I hope they're interested in making Nebraska basketball better. That's the 'positive' of the night in my book.

Since they were at the game, I'd imagine the atmosphere of Big Ten hoops might impress them enough. The brand of ball is tough. I hope they're interested in making Nebraska basketball better. That's the 'positive' of the night in my book.
I was just speaking to how badly played a basketball game they saw, from both teams. We're better than that even with out Shavon, but yesterday was just .... Wow, that was bad.

I was just speaking to how badly played a basketball game they saw, from both teams. We're better than that even with out Shavon, but yesterday was just .... Wow, that was bad.

The shooting was poor; the intensity/competitiveness was at a high level. Big Ten hoops is like a cage match...

It was Rivals or 247 that had a list of recruits attending the OSU game, but it was premium content so I couldn't read it (yes, I can read despite my reliance on emoticons, HF ;)). 

I'm sure some of the more eagle-eyed among us who were at the game could start filling in some of the names - names like: Arop, Chang, Ridder, Wingett or Strom, maybe; and perhaps even some from a little further afield!  :)