I love watching refs officiate basketball games

ajb5856

When I see some guy go flying when somebody bumps him like that, I want to follow him to the bar and just walk up and take his girl friend and just lip lock her, when he asked what the hell are you doing? I would just say dude as easy as I saw you get dropped in tonight's game I know you aren't going to do anything to stop me.

Or something like that.

The key to jobbing one team is to make some bad calls the other way too, maybe on a three to one basis. Then when the desired team has a comfortable lead, you start calling it straight up both ways. That way, the settled opinion becomes that the officiating was bad, but fair, when in reality it pretty much dictated the outcome. Not that, for example, Nebraska was going to win an evenly called game tonight, but there were no chances taken.

I love how your being taught that if you get to the rim, you will be rewarded with contact being called for fouls and free throw attempts.  It seems when other teams do that we get a foul called on us.  When we do it, we have our guys flying across the floor, and they call nothing.  My favorite play was White's put back when he got absolutely hammered and the ref swallowed his whistle.

Refs were as bad as birdo the announcer.. Ok I spelled it wrong, but he wasn't on his game at all today.

I only saw the last 13 minutes of the game, and he was horrible.  Couldn't stop gushing about Wiscy.  Of course, NU did absolutely nothing to praise, so I guess he had to talk about something.

Riddle of the day: What has bug eyes, monkey ears, and flops like a fish? Hint: And plays for the Badgers.

At one point during the game he fell on the floor on three straight plays, two of ours and one of theirs.

My grandpas would hit a fish in the head with the anchor if they flopped around in the boat as much as that kid did.