sporting black uni's for rutgers....

whoopdeedoo

Lose the black uniforms!  It's as bad as the "surrender" whites on road Football games!

I absolutely for the life of me do not understand those that have this mindset.  Do we not loose wearing red uniforms??  Do we not loose wearing white uniforms??  Absolutely-  SO LETS BURN THOSE TOO!  NEWSFLASH-- kids love this type of thing (alternate uniforms, special occasion shoes, etc)- its for the kids, not for the adults that sit in the stands and cheer.  I know for a fact that there is a very highly rated recruit from a few years ago that is now on the team that "requested" an alternate uniform, are you (as a coach or even as a loyal fan) going to tell said recruit, no we dont "do" that?

Cazzie22, I'm not picking on you, I am saying this in general as there are lots of people that feel the same way, you just happened to actually say it- sorry if I offended you. 

Lose the black uniforms!  It's as bad as the "surrender" whites on road Football games!

I absolutely for the life of me do not understand those that have this mindset.  Do we not loose wearing red uniforms??  Do we not loose wearing white uniforms??  Absolutely-  SO LETS BURN THOSE TOO!  NEWSFLASH-- kids love this type of thing (alternate uniforms, special occasion shoes, etc)- its for the kids, not for the adults that sit in the stands and cheer.  I know for a fact that there is a very highly rated recruit from a few years ago that is now on the team that "requested" an alternate uniform, are you (as a coach or even as a loyal fan) going to tell said recruit, no we dont "do" that?

Cazzie22, I'm not picking on you, I am saying this in general as there are lots of people that feel the same way, you just happened to actually say it- sorry if I offended you. 

No offense taken.  I just don't like schools incorporating a color that is not in the school colors.  I wish NU VB would not wear black but they do.  The black road uni's weren't that bad unlike the awful black football uniforms this past fall.  

No offense taken.  I just don't like schools incorporating a color that is not in the school colors.  I wish NU VB would not wear black but they do.  The black road uni's weren't that bad unlike the awful black football uniforms this past fall.  

All of college sports are now subject to the different uniform deal....like it or not....it's become part of the process.  I didn't care for it at all, in the beginning...and UNL hesitated to make the change...but it's such a big deal to the players...why not I guess.

It's paddling up stream with out a paddle to do otherwise now.

All of college sports are now subject to the different uniform deal....like it or not....it's become part of the process.  I didn't care for it at all, in the beginning...and UNL hesitated to make the change...but it's such a big deal to the players...why not I guess.

It's paddling up stream with out a paddle to do otherwise now.

I think the way that the teams other than football have dealt with the uniforms have been very cool. what the football team is doing is not cool.