Tyronn Lue is the new Head Coach of the Cavs

AuroranHusker

Not really Lue's fault or anyone on the Cavs.

GSW have the 2nd (KD) and 3rd (Curry) best players in the league plus prob the 11th/12th (Klay) and 20th-ish (Draymond).

Cavs obviously have the #1 player in the world with LeBron plus Kyrie is low Top 10 and i would sneak Love just inside the top 25.

Any other year, 3 of the Top 25 players is good enough to win the finals/be competive in the series. But not when the opponent has 4 Top 20 players.

• 2 months later...

Good move by the Cavs imo. Kyrie was gonna leave anyway and they definetly maxed out his potential with this trade.

-Isaiah Thomas is a bonafide scorer and a lunch pail guy. Hopefully he comes back 100% from his hip injury.

-Jae Crowder is an underrated two way player in the league. He gives them good depth off the bench.

-Potential top 5 pick in next years loaded draft.

-the big guy they picked up has huge boom or bust potential. If he turns out to be a good role player at the least thats just gravy.

1 hour ago, khoock said:

Good move by the Cavs imo. Kyrie was gonna leave anyway and they definetly maxed out his potential with this trade.

-Isaiah Thomas is a bonafide scorer and a lunch pail guy. Hopefully he comes back 100% from his hip injury.

-Jae Crowder is an underrated two way player in the league. He gives them good depth off the bench.

-the big guy they picked up has huge boom or bust potential. If he turns out to be a good role player at the least thats just gravy.

It's only interesting because, now, LeBron might not leave in a year....

On 8/23/2017 at 4:53 PM, khoock said:

Once Chicago buys out DWade they'll add him as well.

Lebron, DWade, Crowder, and Rose (if he's motivated) can all be elite perimeter defenders.  

Crowder is the biggest steal of the offseason, IMO.  There are plenty of games where he's a better player than Kyrie.  I cannot stand Kyrie's game.  

1 hour ago, LK1 said:

Lebron, DWade, Crowder, and Rose (if he's motivated) can all be elite perimeter defenders.  

Crowder is the biggest steal of the offseason, IMO.  There are plenty of games where he's a better player than Kyrie.  I cannot stand Kyrie's game.  

But who will they have that will be willing to handle the ball or take a shot?  Image result for sarcasm emoticon

3 hours ago, huskercwg said:

But who will they have that will be willing to handle the ball or take a shot?  Image result for sarcasm emoticon

They have something better--Lebron James, so they're almost guaranteed to have a wide open shot for a professional basketball player to make as long as the play goes through him.  When he does shoot at the end of games, he has a higher percentage than Kobe or MJ though... #clutchmyth

5 hours ago, LK1 said:

I really like D-Wade, which pains me to say that his days as an elite defender are basically over.

Just now, LK1 said:

For the regular season, I definitely agree with you.  As a veteran role player in the playoffs, I think he could still be very disruptive.  I hear you though. 

D-Wade definitely was able to "turn on" the switch offensively in the playoffs recently, but I fear those days are quickly in the rear-view mirror. For as long & successful of an NBA career as D-Wade has been able to put together, what I respect most is that he's been a gamer (even when not at full health).

• 6 months later...
1 minute ago, hhcdimes said:

He/the Cavs haven't been public about what exactly is going on but Lue has some sort of illness/health issue that has caused him to have to leave games at points.

I hope it's not serious.

I could not imagine the stress that goes along with that job, especially coaching LeBron. Anything less than a finals appearance is under achieving. Hopefully its nothing.....sounds like stress/anxiety taking its toll - which is easy to understand given the circumstances.