Tyronn Lue is the new Head Coach of the Cavs

AuroranHusker

Lue is now 1-1 to start his head coaching career. It'll be a process, but he certainly has a vision for where he wants his team to be. It sounds like James is bought in as well.

They're now doing 7 a.m. workouts to get back into shape:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BA9pZoBiTKT/?taken-by=kingjames

@kingjamesThat happy face I make when I finish that 7am workout. Definitely not the face I had during! Grrrr! Haha.#StriveForGreatness#MyBroSaidBringTheJoyBack#LiveLaughLove

Watched their game last Thursday with Blatt, and even Saturday night in Lue's debut; distinct difference in their approach in Lue's 2nd outing as Head Coach. They looked to get out & run, play 'fun' basketball, pass/drive & not just dribble around & iso with a few ticks on the clock (like they did a lot w/ Blatt-ball). It's a refreshing change for the Cavs. Hopefully Lue is very successful as HC in CLE.

Watched their game last Thursday with Blatt, and even Saturday night in Lue's debut; distinct difference in their approach in Lue's 2nd outing as Head Coach. They looked to get out & run, play 'fun' basketball, pass/drive & not just dribble around & iso with a few ticks on the clock (like they did a lot w/ Blatt-ball). It's a refreshing change for the Cavs. Hopefully Lue is very successful as HC in CLE.

I don't follow NBA at all but I would wonder how much this might wear down a guy like LeBron who has a ton of miles on the odometer. He didn't play in college but FYI he currently has played more minutes than Larry Bird did in his entire career.

In other words, LeBron can play like this but will he lose a year off his career at some point because he does.

I don't follow NBA at all but I would wonder how much this might wear down a guy like LeBron who has a ton of miles on the odometer. He didn't play in college but FYI he currently has played more minutes than Larry Bird did in his entire career.

In other words, LeBron can play like this but will he lose a year off his career at some point because he does.

Bron Bron only plays 35 min/gm. I doubt this shift has any real effect. He's playing 100+ NBA games, anyways.

• 3 months later...

https://twitter.com/ttrain305/status/715284424640868357/video/1

http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2016/4/1/11347200/nba-video-tyronn-lue-iman-shumpert-towel-rack-low-awareness-rating

How did I miss this two months ago...  The video is comical because of Lue's confused look after the towel is taken off him, but this isn't the first time I've read of a lack of respect for Lue within the team.