Best wins in Miles' tenure?

OurDecay

Wondering where you all think last night's win at #11 MSU ranks amongst the best wins in MIles' tenure.

Taking into account quality of opponent, pressure of opportunity, stakes, style of play, luck, etc.

I think I would have this win as the second-best win of his tenure.

I would say that the infamous No-Sit-Sunday hosting No. 9 Wisconsin in 2013-14 was the best win he's had...purely due to the level of play, quality of opponent, and stakes.

But this road win I would argue was just as good, if not better, than our road win at No. 9 Michigan St two years ago.  We won with offense, largely without our top scorer, and the opponent went 11-18 for 3-pt range.  Their best player Valentine played great.  And we still won.

Thoughts?

The best win is yet to come: Big Dance, anyone? :D

For the love of all that is good in this world, please let this happen before NW wins one, which I don't think will be far off.  Collins can recruit and coach.

Don't want the eggheads to be able hold that over us and certainly don't want to be forever labeled the last 'big' school to win a NCAA tournament game.

My Top 5 (in chronological order)

16-17 Creighton

17-18 @ Creighton

18-19 Creighton

19-20 @ Creighton

19-20 vs. Creighton in NCAA Tournament

hopefully you are correct...but to add to it the first year Miles beats Creighton will be the first year we win an NCAA game.

But we didn't beat Creighton this year??  So your theory is false!  :D

My Top 5 (in chronological order)

16-17 Creighton

17-18 @ Creighton

18-19 Creighton

19-20 @ Creighton

19-20 vs. Creighton in NCAA Tournament

hopefully you are correct...but to add to it the first year Miles beats Creighton will be the first year we win an NCAA game.

But we didn't beat Creighton this year??  So your theory is false!  :D

lol..and in this case...Id love to be proven wrong. ;)

With a name like jayschool, you'd imagine this 'jay' might have some skin the game.  :lol:  :P  :wub:  :unsure:  :ph34r:

Oh, God, no! It's short for journalism school. I teach at the other CU, in Boulder.

Maybe if we ask dimes real nice he can change the "Senior" above your avatar to "Not A Creighton Fan" or something.  :P