Sign in to follow this  
whoopdeedoo

Charlie Creme bracketology...

When you are in the process of restoring a team to prominence you need measuring sticks along the way.  We had several of them already this year.  We now have an opportunity for another one or two before the off season.  

That is true. This year has been a freaking blast to watch. UCONN is my other team that I watch every game and I do not believe they will win this year. I think Texas and Baylor have really really good chances at winning it all this year!!! Those bigs are fun to watch on their teams.

We are in...we're seeded to high by the "prognosticators" to not be in the dance.   Which in my mind is predicated on our 2nd half of the season.  We are just too good to be left out !

It will be official later today...6:00.

No matter how well we do in the tourney...it will be another stepping stone of our rise onward and upward.

Like has been said a hundred times......Coach Amy (and staff) has done an absolutely awesome job....in such a short period of time. 

It's never too early.....Already have next years team conceptually coming together....and how the new girls will be jelling into the team.

...alright..alright....it's too early

Edited by redsteve