Scouting Northwestern

hhcmatt

Their 12-1 record is the best since 1931 though they've done it against what KenPom estimates is the 341st hardest schedule.

As you've seen, Alex Olah is out indefinitely. Last game they burned the redshirt of 6'8" 230# freshman Dererk Pardon.

They don't turn you over and they don't cause a lot of fouls...a few of Nebraska's weaknesses

They're a good shooting team who doesn't turn the ball over.

Their effective FG % (2s and 3s) is top 10.

38.8% from 3 (they have 3 guys shooting 40%+)

56.5% from 2 (that was boosted by Olah and his 63% shooting)

Excellent!  Teaching I presume.  I thought you had been looking, and I am glad you are able to get out in the work force!  One of these days you can explain what the heck theoretical elasticity is and how three-dimensional problems for isotropic and transversely isotropic bodies applies :P

So have you painted your hard hat blue in honor of the Blue Devils?

Excellent!  Teaching I presume.  I thought you had been looking, and I am glad you are able to get out in the work force!  One of these days you can explain what the heck theoretical elasticity is and how three-dimensional problems for isotropic and transversely isotropic bodies applies :P

Watch your language, CWG; we keep it clean on this site.

So have you painted your hard hat blue in honor of the Blue Devils?

I haven't painted a hard hat blue for the Blue Devils, since I may only be there one year. But, when I get a more permanent position wherever I go, you will likely see a new hard hat (it's unlikely given my passions that I will end up in a permanent position at either UNL or Northwestern).

Thanks to the plea from Coach Miles I've decided to take a grandson and attend in person, giving up the Belk bowl. Does anyone have a parking suggestion better than under the viaduct where I ended up parking for Miami? It wasn't bad but took a millennium to exit.

I would just park somewhere like the garage at 9/Q and walk the extra blocks. That is, unless you turn into an ice prism from walking that far.