Kansas

jimmykc

Self publicly blasted NCAA for dragging its feet on declaring Diallo's eligibility. I wonder if it will get any quicker results? Perhaps Bill should call his friend Doc and ask how he handled the Standhardinger/Diaz situations. Incidentally, Doc has started the year 0-2, so he should not have to worry about the sanction against postseason play this year. And KU plays Chaminade tonight on the anniversary of the upset over Ralph Sampson's Virginia team which Hollywood is now trying to make into a movie.

Guess Self's rant may have done some good.

$$$$$

I'm sure KU's football program could use a little of that $$$$$...

Self has a contract that keeps for his "Self". ;)

Recall that KU football is probably still paying for the sins of Mark Mangino, Turner Gill, and the other big guy, Charlie Weis, with their gigantic buy-outs (all of them!)

A little controversy here in KC about the Cheick Diallo dunk in his first game on Tuesday.  Some think it's way over the top and poor sportsmanship...what do you think?

Over the top and poor sportsmanship how??

Not sure, it was a guy on the radio, Keitzman (K-State grad) who got all twisted up about it.  Seems okay to me but maybe it would be more appropriate if the competition was more at their level?

A little controversy here in KC about the Cheick Diallo dunk in his first game on Tuesday.  Some think it's way over the top and poor sportsmanship...what do you think?

Over the top and poor sportsmanship how??

Not sure, it was a guy on the radio, Keitzman (K-State grad) who got all twisted up about it.  Seems okay to me but maybe it would be more appropriate if the competition was more at their level?

Figures that Keitzman is a K-Stater. lol - He's just jelly that KU is good every year!!

You can tell he is from K-State by the faint bleating of sheep you can hear in the background.

My bad Jimmy that was to be a hugh up arrow.

Guess I shouldn't read and type during a meeting?

I'm tellin' ya, Silver, you gotta get Tapatalk!!!   :)

Does Tapatalk fix grammar? spelling? syntax? diction?

If so, that's one hell of an app.

You can tell he is from K-State by the faint bleating of sheep you can hear in the background.

My bad Jimmy that was to be a hugh up arrow.

Guess I shouldn't read and type during a meeting?

I'm tellin' ya, Silver, you gotta get Tapatalk!!!   :)

Does Tapatalk fix grammar? spelling? syntax? diction?

If so, that's one hell of an app.

IDIdn"t. Think is that badd?

• 1 year later...