Sunday Jerseys

hhcmatt

I know that it's been cool to bash all things adidas, but I think this season that adidas has had some good ideas for the most part.  As only a year away from the contract being up, it seems that adidas has pulled out all the stops to prevent NU from having wondering (and wandering) eyes.

As many others have stated, I also like the 'script' Huskers with the voltage shorts as well as the ICE uni's today. NU needs to go back to the classic look from the Big Ten tourney a couple years ago.

I am converted. When I first saw the Iced Out unis I hated them, mostly because of the short sleeves. After seeing them in person, they are in fact growing on me. I like that adidas is giving us more options and that we're actually wearing them. Unlike the alternates of the last few years where they only wear them for a game or two.

I'm hearing there are 7 uniforms for this season. So far, we've seen four. Three more to go, presumably all coming in conference play.

I've heard that it's 6 for the regular season and then they'll get to be a part of the adidas post season program again, which will be 2 more. So, 8 total.

Any word on what the other options we haven't seen yet look like?  I'd love to see the red version of the new Huskers unis.  Maybe even black.

NDAWLCVQQSIFTPT.20151120035729.JPG  3-0 - Wins (Miss Val St, Dela St, Ab Xian)

HQXMMOKXNTJLMWO.20151213223730.JPG  2-0 - Wins (Tenn, Rh Island)

HDBAGTZPGBGABKT.20151125033222.JPG  2-1 - Wins (SE La, Ark PB); Loss (Miami)

LQGKUUZJUNTHRAI.20151128031453.jpg  0-3 - Losses ('Nova, Cincy, bluebirds)

Pretty clear that as long as we don't wear red, we're fine.  ;) Perhaps we can petition the B1G to allow us to wear white at home and on the road, kind of like the Dallas Cowboys. 

Nebrasketball = America's Team

Pretty clear that as long as we don't wear red, we're fine.  ;) Perhaps we can petition the B1G to allow us to wear white at home and on the road, kind of like the Dallas Cowboys. 

Or find an alternate version of the roadies.

I'm hearing there are 7 uniforms for this season. So far, we've seen four. Three more to go, presumably all coming in conference play.

I've heard that it's 6 for the regular season and then they'll get to be a part of the adidas post season program again, which will be 2 more. So, 8 total.

Guess that depends on how many post season games we play. ;)

that and i think were 0-3 or 1-4 in the last few seasons when we were black so....Maybe Grey? a lighter shade of red?

that and i think were 0-3 or 1-4 in the last few seasons when we were black so....Maybe Grey? a lighter shade of red?

Or a red version of the Husker script?

so the question becomes it the color, or just the blandness of that jersey...screw lets pull an oregon and wear a different version of a throwback or alternate every game. 

We presumably will have these:

Any word on what the other options we haven't seen yet look like? I'd love to see the red version of the new Huskers unis. Maybe even black.

Not sure we'll be seeing anything black for awhile.

so the question becomes it the color, or just the blandness of that jersey...screw lets pull an oregon and wear a different version of a throwback or alternate every game. 

I actually would endorse this whole heartedly.

I'll take it a step further. Sign me up for the different uniform every basketball game / wear the same football jerseys always club

I'll take it a step further. Sign me up for the different uniform every basketball game / wear the same football jerseys always club

Sounds good to me.

Sounds good to me.

Me too.

• 4 weeks later...

Any word on what the other options we haven't seen yet look like? I'd love to see the red version of the new Huskers unis. Maybe even black.

I've heard different.

I've heard different.

Ok, but I can guarantee you, 100%, that you won't see any this year.

I've heard different.

Again, I've heard different.

I've heard different.

Again, I've heard different.
Trust me.