Sunday Jerseys

hhcmatt

They looked good! It was a little odd seeing the Huskers script, but that's a good thing. Glad they brought it back for at least one game. I would considering buying a pair of those shorts if they showed up in retail stores.

I'd take the whole set, the script 'Huskers' from the 80's jerseys & the shorts from the 90's "Voltage" by Converse. Now, we just need the old school chubby Herbie Husker spinning a basketball on the side of the shorts. ;)

They looked good! It was a little odd seeing the Huskers script, but that's a good thing. Glad they brought it back for at least one game. I would considering buying a pair of those shorts if they showed up in retail stores.

I'd take the whole set, the script 'Huskers' from the 80's jerseys & the shorts from the 90's "Voltage" by Converse. Now, we just need the old school chubby Herbie Husker spinning a basketball on the side of the shorts. ;)

I just found this picture from April 1994. And I was wearing this shirt. 6 years old. Holy cow where can I buy one of those bad boys. Herbie standing on a hoop spinning a basketball!!

post-115-0-15890900-1448259530_thumb.jpeg

I would also purchase a jersey/shorts if they were to offer them in stores. Why not? I saw the Husker store in PBA is trying to hock those hideous sleeved jerseys we're going to wear sometime in the future.

Yeah, no kidding; don't these adidas people know the market they'd have for a sweet alternate like this past Sunday?!

LOVE the jerseys, I too would be cool with them as standard home unis'. Those zig-zag Converse hi-tops though? Not so much...

I didn't hate the shorts, but I'd put this there instead.

HerbieHusker1974.gif

Except Herbie needs to be spinning a basketball on his finger instead of carrying a football.  ;)