Iowa

Bugeaters1

• 1 month later...

color me shocked... I knew there were other forums...on um... this forum, like women's hoops, but had no idea there were so many different subcategories here! it's like finding that your favorite library had innumerable, supposedly dusty and forgotten wings all along, but you never knew about them. :lol:

kudos to @hhcdimes and others for looking over all of these! seriously! :o 

Oh, not many folk in particular will have paid a whole lot of attention here.

It's a melting pot of a bunch of stuff that doesn't fit the Nebraska hoops main board.

It's a good place to go to see things that stay on the 1st page of the college basketball board.

(This is a fun board. The topics for a while were a whole series of inside jokes....)

Edited by AuroranHusker

17 hours ago, HolyBobpilgrimage08 said:

color me shocked... I knew there were other forums...on um... this forum, like women's hoops, but had no idea there were so many different subcategories here! it's like finding that your favorite library had innumerable, supposedly dusty and forgotten wings all along, but you never knew about them. :lol:

kudos to @hhcdimes and others for looking over all of these! seriously! :o 

Why the name change?

1 hour ago, Bugeaters1 said:

Why the name change?

"Spring cleaning", if you will. It's a seasonal thing. But there's more to that. 

I'm kinda ADD, I've found. And also, wolf is a general gamertag I've used, and tbh it makes much less sense. 

I definitely felt strongly about wanting to honor the past and involve some nostalgia in there.  And Humor as well, thats a big part of my life.

It's a constant experiment for me, trying to find my rightful name. Eventually I'll get that long term one, and identity for the guys to know me by. Lol i know you didnt ask for a novel, but thats the gist. I guess you can say im insecure about it. Happy with the latest result :D

Edited by HolyBobpilgrimage08

13 hours ago, HolyBobpilgrimage08 said:

"Spring cleaning", if you will. It's a seasonal thing. But there's more to that. 

I'm kinda ADD, I've found. And also, wolf is a general gamertag I've used, and tbh it makes much less sense. 

I definitely felt strongly about wanting to honor the past and involve some nostalgia in there.  And Humor as well, thats a big part of my life.

It's a constant experiment for me, trying to find my rightful name. Eventually I'll get that long term one, and identity for the guys to know me by. Lol i know you didnt ask for a novel, but thats the gist. I guess you can say im insecure about it. Happy with the latest result :D

Your new HHC name is Pinto

14 minutes ago, hhcdimes said:

You might not be familiar

I'm in the unfortunate position as an early millennial to have a lot of you old farts' (apologies) references whiz straight over my head. Curse of youth. Hence why o often won't comment on the opening videos on posts. Appreciate them tho!:lol: