Mi'Cole Cayton

Bugeaters1

He is going off of the roster as it is now, The Jensen girl is not listed on there.

Neither is Ostrander. So will she be able to play?  If so she'll add to a pretty strong group (much more experienced) around the basket.

The roster is a pretty good split really....front court to back court.

We do have two good new guards coming in, plus a new wing, plus Jensen, And of course..... Cincore, Maddie, Esther, and Emily.

Coach Williams uses more of a back court by committee anyway. That could help the situation if Cayton doesn't come either.

Hey the next year or two will be a huge learning process for everyone ...players and fans a like. We are where we are....It will be a real trip to see where we end up a year or two from now.

3 big losses. That's a lot of talent out the door. Will we sign any top 100 players to replace them in he next class? Pleasant surprise if we do.

The coaches will have quite a challenge recruiting in the next two cycles.  We'll see what they're capable of.

Now we will find out what kind of fans we have.  I think good ones who will help cheer our hard working team on

Now we will find out what kind of fans we have.  I think good ones who will help cheer our hard working team on.

We will have a lot of good  ones still show up.  It's what we do.   But I hope we don't label everyone who expresses concerns with what has happened  recently a "bad fan".   it will take some time to heal, and some venting will still take place.   The talent in the program has taken a major hit.  We have no idea whether it can be replaced.   Yes, we will still support those who remain, and hope that those who didn't show the "hard working" part last year will return with a better and more mature, team-oriented attitude.   GBR. 

Sounds as if Mi'Cole is going to announce sometime next week where she plans on going to college. People somewhat close to the situation are saying her decision will probably come down to between California and Arizona. Let's hope she proves those prognosticators wrong and sticks with her original choice of NU!

Big day for her today as she received her high school diploma at her high school's commencement this afternoon.  

Today was check in day for the newbs.https://www.facebook.com/huskerswbb/?fref=photo

So ...was Cayton there ?

Nope.

Yea.. I was asking "tongue in cheek".  

Being realistic...didn't expect her here.  So we move on from this one too.

We'll have several schooly's for 2017.  Five to give probably.  Need bigs, wings, and guards. :P

Today was check in day for the newbs.https://www.facebook.com/huskerswbb/?fref=photo

So ...was Cayton there ?

Nope.

Yea.. I was asking "tongue in cheek".  

Being realistic...didn't expect her here.  So we move on from this one too.

We'll have several schooly's for 2017.  Five to give probably.  Need bigs, wings, and guards. :P

Is that all?  :)

From what I can gather one of the reasons Mi'Cole chose NU was that her boyfriend had committed to Colorado St in football and with her being in Lincoln, it would have been somewhat close to him. That was until last weekend when her boyfriend de-committed from Colorado St. Could that be a hit on our chances of getting her to re-commit? Not sure, but California has their top guard transferring out of their program and the lure of playing time there now is just a great as it is here. That being said she could play just about anywhere as she graduated right at the top of her class at St. Mary's.