#LosHuskers: Live Streaming (Game 3)

HuskerFever

Anyone know who is playing well today?  This periscope is pretty grainy unfortunately.

Not sure about the players, but the refs have really brought their A-game on the traveling calls.

When NU gets to the real season, they should score a bunch more since they won't get called for traveling 15 to 20 times a game.

Half of our turnovers this trip seem to be traveling.  The good news is it's not our inability to dribble the ball...it's our inability to adapt to Fiba rules.  Apparently traveling is different over there...who woulda thunk it. 

Finished half but still had trouble identifying players. Now on pace to break 100. Things I learned: 1. Microfiber towels are superabsorbent. 2. One or more female refs I think, although the breast areas seem to be fuzzed out by a censor 3. They must teach  courses at the Basketball Academy on how to run mops 4. There are at least 100 of us who have nothing better to do on this Friday afternoon.

Anyone know who is playing well today?  This periscope is pretty grainy unfortunately.

Not sure about the players, but the refs have really brought their A-game on the traveling calls.

When NU gets to the real season, they should score a bunch more since they won't get called for traveling 15 to 20 times a game.

Half of our turnovers this trip seem to be traveling.  The good news is it's not our inability to dribble the ball...it's our inability to adapt to Fiba rules.  Apparently traveling is different over there...who woulda thunk it. 

Yep.  On one fast break near the end of 2nd Q, the player basically tapped the ball to another player and got called.  He didn't even touch the ball long enough to physically be able to move his feet.

Finished half but still had trouble identifying players. Now on pace to break 100. Things I learned: 1. Microfiber towels are superabsorbent. 2. One or more female refs I think, although the breast areas seem to be fuzzed out by a censor 3. They must teach  courses at the Basketball Academy on how to run mops 4. There are at least 100 of us who have nothing better to do on this Friday afternoon.

Unfortunately we didn't get to hear them try to translate a pizza order during the first half today. That was good entertainment in the first game. 

Unfortunately we didn't get to hear them try to translate a pizza order during the first half today. That was good entertainment in the first game. 

I wholeheartedly agree!  That was great - I think it lasted about 3 quarters.