Peltz Out For Ohio State

PAhusker

NOOOOOOOO. How are we going to replace his 1.2 Points per game. Now we are going to lose by 31 points instead of 30. Just kidding. Peltz has played hard, but I can't say he would make a difference in the outcome of this game. We need all our scholarship guys to have great games just to stay in this one. Best thing about a blowout would be to get to see a Sergej sighting. It would be nice to know if our 7'1 center has anything to offer in the future whatsoever.

might as well rest the injured for that game since it'll be a manhandling anyway.

still wrapping my head around the notion that losing a walk on is a significant blow.

He's essentially our 8th man. Now our 8th man is either Jordan Tyrance or Trevor Menke.

Any injury we have that knocks down our depth is significant.

@cip--I still haven't figured out the video thing, which makes me kind of sad, although not sad enough to spend much time figuring it out. I'm also still sad about being limited to 50kb on the avatar. Losing Stacy D left a void.

The video thing is too easy. Just link the youtube video in your post and viola! I mean, Jimmy figured it out..... ;)

@cip--I still haven't figured out the video thing, which makes me kind of sad, although not sad enough to spend much time figuring it out. I'm also still sad about being limited to 50kb on the avatar. Losing Stacy D left a void.

I wasn't aware that there was a limit on the avatar size.

You can use this to resize your image

Videos are as easy as just putting in the video link