Seat Yourself Process

REDZONEDAN

I'm hoping to move from 300 Level to 200 Level (my slot is Thursday morning), though I'm not sure it's worth paying over $100 more per seat (NOT including $50 donation, for some sections). Does anyone sit in the 200 Level? Is it worth paying $100+ (compared to 300 Level)?

Am I also safe to assume that donating $50 to sit in the 200 Level will most likely move me up in the Seat Yourself process next year?

I'm in section 219 and sit in row 4. I love it and I would not sit lower than row 4 to avoid the horizontal rail from interfering with your sight line of the playing surface. As for the question on moving up in the seat selection process, yes that will give you an additional priority point which won't honestly move you up very much, if at all. (you get one priority point for each $100 donated historically and 3 points for each $100 of current year donating).

Edited by aksarben

5 minutes ago, aksarben said:

I'm in section 219 and sit in row 4. I love it and I would not sit lower than row 4 to avoid the horizontal rail from interfering with your sight line of the playing surface. As for the question on moving up in the seat selection process, yes that will give you an additional priority point which won't honestly move you up very much, if at all. (you get one priority point for each $100 donated historically and 3 points for each $100 of current year donating).

Agree for the most part. If you have no priority points right now, donating even $100 would move you up past everyone else who's never donated. So it could possibly move him up a decent amount.

17 minutes ago, aksarben said:

I'm in row 2 and the railing isn't an issue, runs basically along the scorer's table/benches, don't even notice it once the game starts. Row 1, it ran right through mid court.

Edited by uneblinstu

Just now, BLB115 said:

If you add additional seats (non donation level), does anyone know if you have to pay the full amount for those seats immediately? My original seats are paid for already.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Pretty sure I saw this morning that you have to pay within three days or else it will be opened back up to the public. Couldn't hurt to call the ticket office at 1-800-8BIG-RED to be sure.

9 hours ago, uneblinstu said:

I'm in row 2 and the railing isn't an issue, runs basically along the scorer's table/benches, don't even notice it once the game starts. Row 1, it ran right through mid court.

I've been in row 1 of the 200 level since PBA opened.  The railing and wires are sort of like sitting behind the netting at a baseball game - once the game gets going, you don't really notice that they're there.  With no paired seats available in the 100 level, I'm staying where I'm at again this year.