B1G Pick-em'

Row6Seat10

In an attempt to get more posters involved I'm going to start a B1G wbb "pick-em" contest among the posters here on HHC and see how it goes. The object is fairly simple, just pick the winner of each game listed below in bold green print, no score just the winner.

We'll keep a running total and see who picks the most winners at the end of conference play. Just make sure you get your picks in before tip time of the first game in each session. I've posted the up to date B1G standings as they sit at the end of the non-conference slate if you need any reference to the teams records.

The contest runs on the same premise those of us posters on the Big 12 wbb board used to play. Noah was very good at this by the way! Good luck should you decide to participate!

Standings

Michigan State (12-1)

Michigan (11-2)

Purdue (11-2)

Penn State (10-2)

Iowa (11-3)

Minnesota (11-3)

Nebraska (10-3)

Ohio State (10-3)

Indiana (8-4)

Wisconsin (8-5)

Illinois (7-5)

Northwestern (7-5)

Session 1:

Wednesday January 2

Purdue @ Illinois 6:00 PM

Wisconsin @ Nebraska 7:05 PM

Thursday January 3

Indiana @ Michigan 6:00 PM

Minnesota @ Michigan St 6:00 PM

Northwestern @ Penn St 6:00 PM

Ohio St @ Iowa 5:30 PM

Thanks, Row6! I think that would be a great idea to keep the Pick-em game going. (I occasionally lurk the other board, but it has really died off since four of the original Big 12 teams have left).

Too bad we don't have the icons for all the schools, a la their forum!

Wednesday January 2

Purdue

Nebraska

Thursday January 3

Michigan

Minnesota

Penn St :(

Ohio St

If no one else, I knew I could count on you playing Noah! I lurk on the other board too once and a while but rarely post there anymore after I received some pm's from a couple of members (who seldom even posted themselves on that board) stating my view wasn't too welcomed there anymore when the Huskers went to the B1G.

Purdue over Illinois

Nebraska over Wisconsin

Michigan over Indiana

Michigan St over Minnesota

Penn St over Northwestern

Iowa over Ohio St

Thanks cipsucks! Someone may have to remind me...........come to think of it I'm sure the winner will do that!

Make sure you enter your picks cip, you too HB.

Thanks for the offer, but I'm not much into predictionating. ;) Did it a couple years on HHCC, and by the end of the season, I was just wishing the darned thing was over....

Why does everyone like Iowa over THE OSU ?

I liked them because Iowa is good; has some really good returning players, and they were at home.  OSU has a new point guard this year.
I would agree that Iowa is good and with Prinney coming back that makes them better, And OSU will be lost without sammy the point guard and thier big inside is lazy.