Speaking of the Latest Recruit, Which Newcomer will make the greatest impact?

Red Don

Put me down for Team Edward

For as much as everyone thinks Watson will be a stud, Ed will be right there with him. As some are saying, Watson is going to run the team as PG (if not right away then eventually) but Ed comes in right away to fill a void, a position of need, and his ability to clean things up underneath will net him an 8 and 5-type line night in and night out starting night number one.

Put me down for Team Edward

I'm with Team Jacob(son)

Ok not really. I feel its gonna be the Morrow kid. Almost because we need him to be the one that makes the greatest impact. If Watson has some growing pains, we still have Benny or Tai to fill in the void or even Shavon or AW3, it's not like their offense dictates that the point must initiate the offense.

Didn't know that White counted as a latest recruit ;)

I also was thinking the same but if you look back at the first post, it does mention White.

"The latest recruit" was the lead-in.  "Newcomer" was the subject....  ;)

I must have missed the 'newcomer' part of it as well. Oh well...

However you slice it, I'll take the immediate impact of AW-III. I like the sound of that; hopefully 'Immediate impact' becomes a reality this winter for Andrew White #3. GBR!

Excellent!  Excellent!   (Thumbnail)

Greenies to All  -  I can't find even one curmudgeon deserving a Red (even HB  :o  and Norm hasn't weighed-in yet! :P )

I'm expecting B1G things from all the newcomers, but I think maybe Andrew White III will provide the most immediate impact; He's a Shooter.

Edited by Red Don