Kathleen Doyle was at one time all "N"

Row6Seat10

All the well I don't know if I will come now threads really brings home the fact that many kids choice a school to play at just because of their relationship to a coach.

We need to start to understand that when we hear of kids turning us down and we are like, but Nebraska is such a great place.

well, i believe Cayton did state she loved the facilities and the educational opportunity at nebraska.

All the well I don't know if I will come now threads really brings home the fact that many kids choice a school to play at just because of their relationship to a coach.

We need to start to understand that when we hear of kids turning us down and we are like, but Nebraska is such a great place.

well, i believe Cayton did state she loved the facilities and the educational opportunity at nebraska.

And the others that didn't flinch and said they are coming straight up also showed they liked the whole package.  We just need to remember for some it is only the coaches that are here.  I think that is why we have so many transfer in sports now.

According to Raoul on Twitter, the updated final 4 for Doyle: Vanderbilt, Indiana, Iowa and Nebraska. So there is still hope!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Yes there is go get her coach.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Damn phone that us not what I typed.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

If she signed with another big ten school, won't she lose a year of eligibility and have to sit out a year? Just like if ms. White would have signed with us.

Kathleen hasn't enrolled yet so she wouldn't lose a year of eligibility. Don't really see Nebraska playing hardball restricting her choices if she should choose a conference school either. She has already been granted a partial release, not sure what that entails compared to a full release however.