Kathleen Doyle was at one time all "N"

Row6Seat10

Many of the schools recruiting Doyle including Iowa, Indiana and Nebraska have many of the same appealing virtues.  I do not think it makes sense for a player as good as Doyle to just stay without getting a chance to make sure the new coaching staff appreciates her style and has a need for her.

Doyle is too good to be in a situation where she will not get a shot if the her game does not fit the coaching style and 

Vanderbilt originally recruited Doyle but went in another direction.  They came back this time and the draw of the academic reputation is significant.

Many of the schools recruiting Doyle including Iowa, Indiana and Nebraska have many of the same appealing virtues.  I do not think it makes sense for a player as good as Doyle to just stay without getting a chance to make sure the new coaching staff appreciates her style and has a need for her.

Doyle is too good to be in a situation where she will not get a shot if the her game does not fit the coaching style and 

Vanderbilt originally recruited Doyle but went in another direction.  They came back this time and the draw of the academic reputation is significant.

I read recently where Vanderbilt is still evaluating coach Melanie Balcomb's job performance. I know they do this yearly but it wasn't exactly a vote of confidence coming from the AD. When pressed he said remaining years on the contract wouldn't factor into the decision. Doyle may not want to go through that again.

#43 spent some quality campus time with Hannah Whitish this weekend.  She's from WI so, I'd assume she's "inbound for landing... full stop." 

Thanks to #43 for being the UNL welcoming party for Hannah !   We all hope she feels at home right away and gets acquainted and comfortable.  Know what number she might like to get?

think it states 4: iowa, vanderbilt, indiana, and nebraska? 

guess it's not much different than what was stated before------sorry. just came across that article from wisconsin a bit earlier.

I thought I read some where that Vandy was out of the picture. But maybe that was just me wishing. I guess it does say Wisy, Kentucky and Marquette.

After reading the article....I think our chances have gotten better to keep Doyle.....certainly improved over a week ago.