O.T. Hot Fun In The Summertime

This is a self-serving post for all you grillers in our HHC family.  June 5th & 6th is Hampton Booster Days.  (For all you geographically challenged who've lived in Omaha all your lives, Hampton is exit 338.  Just west of the end of the world).

On Saturday, June 6th, we're having a couple of BBQ contests.  Both contests are for amateurs.  What I've envisioned this turning into, is the Triple A League of BBQ.  My friends at the Greater Omaha BBQ Society are helping us put it on.  Here's the info from their site.  Just wanted to give you all a head's up.  Lots of other activities going on both days as well.  Street dance Saturday in front of Conlee's featuring Lost and Found.  Kids activities, a parade, antique tractor show, antique poster talking Husker Hoops with anyone who will listen.... beer garden, the radio station out of York, (or New York, not sure which) doing live remotes from 2 to 4 on Saturday.  How much more fun can a person have?

If you have nothing going on, I'd love to see any and all of you guys. 

This is a self-serving post for all you grillers in our HHC family.  June 5th & 6th is Hampton Booster Days.  (For all you geographically challenged who've lived in Omaha all your lives, Hampton is exit 338.  Just west of the end of the world).

On Saturday, June 6th, we're having a couple of BBQ contests.  Both contests are for amateurs.  What I've envisioned this turning into, is the Triple A League of BBQ.  My friends at the Greater Omaha BBQ Society are helping us put it on.  Here's the info from their site.  Just wanted to give you all a head's up.  Lots of other activities going on both days as well.  Street dance Saturday in front of Conlee's featuring Lost and Found.  Kids activities, a parade, antique tractor show, antique poster talking Husker Hoops with anyone who will listen.... beer garden, the radio station out of York, (or New York, not sure which) doing live remotes from 2 to 4 on Saturday.  How much more fun can a person have?

If you have nothing going on, I'd love to see any and all of you guys. 

Wish I could make it Cip, sounds like a ball. I also have access to this secret seasoning!