PBA 'The Vault' "Good or Bad for Nebrasketball"

Red Don

KNTK - Drop the Mike:  Frank Kaminsky says PBA was his favorite arena to play in during college..is that good or bad for Nebrasketball?

Said that Michigan State was the toughest to play in

Went 3-1 in his 4 years playing in Lincoln

I don't see how 'Drop the Mike' could even consider how this could possibly be 'Bad' for Nebrasketball!

IIRC Frank Kaminsky said something to the effect:  'My favorite game/venue of the season was vs Nebraska at PBA - And we Lost that one!'

It says worlds to me about the Arena, the Venue, Nebraska Fans and the Crowd;  i.e. the Entire Atmosphere, when an opposing team's player says it was his favorite game, despite losing.  We've got a Winner in all respects.   thumbsup.gif

One of my (personal) benchmarks for determining the success, or lack of, for the 2015/16 season is re-establishing the PBA 'Vault' as one of the most difficult (and fun) venues in the conference for opposing teams to win!

I don't see how 'Drop the Mike' could even consider how this could possibly be 'Bad' for Nebrasketball!

He's got 4 hours to fill...plenty of time to build a strawman, give it some clothes, a name, and then blow it down. While I think that 93.7 has the most Nebrasketball coverage, sometimes part of that is discussing how dumb a dumb idea is. That's my guess on the above segment and now I'll actually listen to it to find out if my guess on how it played out went.

He's got 4 hours to fill...plenty of time to build a strawman, give it some clothes, a name, and then blow it down. While I think that 93.7 has the most Nebrasketball coverage, sometimes part of that is discussing how dumb a dumb idea is. That's my guess on the above segment and now I'll actually listen to it to find out if my guess on how it played out went.

They haven't posted the actual segment yet.  The one I put up there only teases the actual segment.  For some reason they haven't updated their podcast feed for a few days now and that was the last Drop the Mike segment available...

They haven't posted the actual segment yet.  The one I put up there only teases the actual segment.  For some reason they haven't updated their podcast feed for a few days now and that was the last Drop the Mike segment available...

Maybe 93.7 realizes how silly they sounded when discussing this. Drop the 'Mike' from the podcast, that day anyway. ;)

Actually it looks like there were a couple of mis-loaded podcasts

Drop the Mike is the worst show.  He recycles the same topics over and over again and his questions are stupid.  He constantly contradicts himself all the time and is a joke.  I love 93.7s coverage of NU hoops and Gaskins and Stevens are pretty good but good god Welch is nothing more than a frat boy with his lame topics.  

Drop the Mike is the worst show. He recycles the same topics over and over again and his questions are stupid. He constantly contradicts himself all the time and is a joke. I love 93.7s coverage of NU hoops and Gaskins and Stevens are pretty good but good god Welch is nothing more than a frat boy with his lame topics.

Take that Welch!