Poll Who will have more basketball success in next 4 yeas

Bahe is a Bluejay backer, what'd you expect from a poll like this?  It's comical to read the commentary, though.

Well, mostly it's a stupid question, one that really has no logic.  How do you define "success"?  Of course this is just a lazy sports talk radio hot take that ignorant fans are more than happy to jump on and run with.

It's Nick Bahe saying, "I don't want to work today, I'll let the stupid fans call up and do the show for me".  It's also why he'll never work in a market bigger than Omaha.  (FWIW, it happens here in KC all the time and it makes me nauseous to listen to that kind of crap)

Bahe is a Bluejay backer, what'd you expect from a poll like this?  It's comical to read the commentary, though.

Well, mostly it's a stupid question, one that really has no logic.  How do you define "success"?  Of course this is just a lazy sports talk radio hot take that ignorant fans are more than happy to jump on and run with.

It's Nick Bahe saying, "I don't want to work today, I'll let the stupid fans call up and do the show for me".  It's also why he'll never work in a market bigger than Omaha.  (FWIW, it happens here in KC all the time and it makes me nauseous to listen to that kind of crap)

It's what Nick Bahe refers to as "show prep."

I actually find the poll interesting. As he doesn't quantify success. What is successful in the B10 is different than NBE, within that how does Nebraska define success versus Creighton. Creighton's best team never made the sweet 16. So what is success for them?

I don't think it is that complicated.  Unlike football, college basketball has an end of the year tourney to determine a champion - teams either make it or they don't.  If they make it, they either advance or they don't.  The criteria, regardless of what conference a school is in is to first make the tourney and then advance as far as you can.  That is how you compare success across programs in college basketball.

It's what Nick Bahe refers to as "show prep."

A lot of Omahans are caught between as Jayskers. It's time to pick a team, and stick with 'em. Bahe is just playing to the audience...

WHAT? You're not a Keitzman fan? 

Keitzman is the worst.

Well...the worst beind Petro, that is.

The only shows even halfway worth listening to here are the Border Patrol on 810 and Lake and Bink on 610.

Keitzman is the worst.

Well...the worst beind Petro, that is.

The only shows even halfway worth listening to here are the Border Patrol on 810 and Lake and Bink on 610.

Oh I agree about Keitzman, one of the reasons I don't listen to talk radio.

I won't vote buy I did read the comments and they are very funny. :)

I left one which resembles my comments here.

Some of those other comments are....ummm.....well....I am having trouble finding the right word.....scandalous? 

eh...what happens off the court needs to stay off the court and out of the discussions about the game unless it starts to impact the game.