7. Florida State at Iowa
8. Notre Dame at Illinois
9. Purdue at Pittsburgh
10. Miami at Nebraska 
11. Northwestern at Virginia Tech
12. Clemson at Minnesota
13. Penn State at Boston College 
14. Wake Forest at Rutgers

http://espn.go.com/blog/collegebasketballnation/post/_/id/107256/ranking-the-big-tenacc-challenge-games

Miami Basketball to Face Nebraska in ACC/B1G Challenge

http://www.stateoftheu.com/2015/5/13/8601187/miami-basketball-to-face-nebraska-in-acc-b1g-challenge

For the second time in three years, the University of Miami Men's Basketball Program will be heading to Lincoln, Nebraska to take on the Huskers in the ACC/B1G Challenge on 12/2.

On December 4, 2013, The Huskers defeated a rebuilt UM squad 60-49 behind Terrance Pettaway's 14 points.

Rion Brown led Miami with 25.

Needless to say, these two teams will look drastically different this time around.

(A nothing little blurb, really.  I just wanted to point out the hilariously bad misspelling of Terran's name)   :)

Miami Basketball to Face Nebraska in ACC/B1G Challenge

http://www.stateoftheu.com/2015/5/13/8601187/miami-basketball-to-face-nebraska-in-acc-b1g-challenge

For the second time in three years, the University of Miami Men's Basketball Program will be heading to Lincoln, Nebraska to take on the Huskers in the ACC/B1G Challenge on 12/2.

On December 4, 2013, The Huskers defeated a rebuilt UM squad 60-49 behind Terrance Pettaway's 14 points.

Rion Brown led Miami with 25.

Needless to say, these two teams will look drastically different this time around.

(A nothing little blurb, really.  I just wanted to point out the hilariously bad misspelling of Terran's name)   :)

Well, the 'Canes had Ryan Braun doin' work... ;)

Is it just me, or do we always seem to get the sucka** match ups? I wasn't expecting Duke, but even Clemson would be better than this re-run. 

The past 3 years seem to have been generated with a football lore/excitement more than anything else... and there are now 14 mouths to feed in the B1G & 15 in the ACC, so sometimes the scraps are all that's left (either way)~! ;)

Is it just me, or do we always seem to get the sucka** match ups? I wasn't expecting Duke, but even Clemson would be better than this re-run. 

I'm kind of betting that they will go out of their way to not schedule us to play Duke unless we meet in the dance...but lol..I could also see that happening and then for the first time in the history of the dance they have Duke sit out that one game and have Miami step in as a subsitute.