Sam Dekker Declares for the NBA Draft

Red Don

wisconsin loses Frank Kaminsky, Josh Gasser, Duje Dukan, Traevon Jackson & now Sam Dekker.

Sounds about right. It would be hard to top off this year's performance and improve your draft position. The only reason to stay is to either finish your degree or you believe this year's draft is far too saturated.

wisconsin loses Frank Kaminsky, Josh Gasser, Duje Dukan, Traevon Jackson & now Sam Dekker.

And they'll STILL finish top 4 in the league next year.  Mark it down!

They lose a lot AND their recruiting class isn't ranked very high in the Big 10.

The next time a Bo Ryan Wisconsin team finishes below 4th in the league will be the first time.  So until the year they DON'T finish top 4, I'm gonna just go ahead and pencil them in there no mater who Bo has on the roster.  Dude's a wizard.

And they'll STILL finish top 4 in the league next year.  Mark it down!

They lose a lot AND their recruiting class isn't ranked very high in the Big 10.

The next time a Bo Ryan Wisconsin team finishes below 4th in the league will be the first time.  So until the year they DON'T finish top 4, I'm gonna just go ahead and pencil them in there no mater who Bo has on the roster.  Dude's a wizard.

Pretty much this.

Did he have a presser or just send out the letter? I really like that Terran wants a presser.

Bo Ryan doesn't have the time to be unimpressed by pressers. 

Bo Ryan is a good coach & all, but he whines during a game as much as anyone. Guess it works 60% of the time, every time. ;)

Nice guys don't get calls

Did he have a presser or just send out the letter? I really like that Terran wants a presser.

Bo Ryan is a good coach & all, but he whines during a game as much as anyone. Guess it works 60% of the time, every time. ;)

I think Bo approaches the Bo we know, kind of scary.  :o

Ryan is animated but he's always in control. That's the big difference.  

Ryan is animated but he's always in control. That's the big difference.  

I thought it looked close to being 'out of his mind' in the NC game.