Petteway turning pro

Good luck to Terran. Hopefully the fanbase can avoid a complete meltdown and bashing of Petteway. It's nice to have players even sniffing the NBA play for us again.

Yup...we've been living on borrowed time ever since he became Terran Petteway, All-Big 10 player last year.

He's got his degree and the type of game that translates well to the league. Absolutely going to be rooting for him to make it there.

Just occurred to me:  This season, we had not one but TWO potential NBA draft picks on our roster.  When was the last time we could say that?  And people worrying about the state of the program.  Gee whiz.  We have future pros running out our ears.

Yes, stepping back, we've been having conversations since last year about TP possibly leaving early, and what a nice problem it was to have.  The last Husker to go pro was...Venson?  That's a hella long time ago. 

Just occurred to me:  This season, we had not one but TWO potential NBA draft picks on our roster.  When was the last time we could say that?  And people worrying about the state of the program.  Gee whiz.  We have future pros running out our ears.

Yes, stepping back, we've been having conversations since last year about TP possibly leaving early, and what a nice problem it was to have.  The last Husker to go pro was...Venson?  That's a hella long time ago. 

The last 'early entry' was Tyronn Lue in 1998...

I was told that he let the team know he was leaving on Monday. So that probably explains that Tai Webster tweet even more.

I think we all wish Terran the best of luck and it will still be really cool to watch his progression in the NBA. I think his game really does translate well to the NBA. I've been to basically every home game the last 3 years and it was so fun and exciting to watch him play. He was responsible for some of the most memorable sporting events I have ever witnessed.