? for those who may have seen the game

colhusker

They didn't necessarily shut him down as much as he shot himself down.  The first 2 shots he took were both 3's and both were AWFUL shots.  The second one, he brought the ball up himself, took one dribble in between the legs and pulled up and threw it off the glass and almost broke the backboard.  He plays no defense and jogs back half the time on defense.  I'm not impressed with the kid whatsoever.  He has no discipline on either end of the court.

My only positive note I'll give on him, is that as athletic and long as he is, IF he can develop into a solid outside shooter, he could stretch the floor for CU.  He is the spitting image of walter's offensive game last year to make a comparison.

They didn't necessarily shut him down as much as he shot himself down.  The first 2 shots he took were both 3's and both were AWFUL shots.  The second one, he brought the ball up himself, took one dribble in between the legs and pulled up and threw it off the glass and almost broke the backboard.  He plays no defense and jogs back half the time on defense.  I'm not impressed with the kid whatsoever.  He has no discipline on either end of the court.

My only positive note I'll give on him, is that as athletic and long as he is, IF he can develop into a solid outside shooter, he could stretch the floor for CU.  He is the spitting image of walter's offensive game last year to make a comparison.

Part of being lazy being the best player on the court?  Asking as I have never seen the kid play.  Just a bit surprised that a 4-star on a supposedly very good in the state gets beat that badly.

Even during the starting lineups I noticed it.  At state, they always announce both teams and then they meet at half court and all shake hands.  He stayed back for awhile and almost had that feel of "I'll wait for them to come to me because I'm better than this" sort of thing. 

Maybe it was just me over thinking it but that's how it really came off