Maryland (25-5 13-4 2nd) vs Nebraska (13-16 5-12 12th) Game Thread

A disappointing season but not a bad effort against a very good Maryland team.  Melo Trimble is an amazing player, hope he goes pro, and Dez Wells sank a great shot.  Better free throw shooting might have saved the day.  

I liked the fact we took the ball to the rim and didn't always settle for the jump shot.  

Penn St. will be a tough test as they will be coming off a road win at Minnesota.  

A disappointing season but not a bad effort against a very good Maryland team.  Melo Trimble is an amazing player, hope he goes pro, and Dez Wells sank a great shot.  Better free throw shooting might have saved the day.  

I liked the fact we took the ball to the rim and didn't always settle for the jump shot.  

Penn St. will be a tough test as they will be coming off a road win at Minnesota.  

Does that mean we have 'em right where we want 'em?  ;)

we'd be a good team if we could shoot the ball.... that should be the motto of the season

Yep...alas, AKA the Gang That Couldn't Shoot Straight.

I keep telling everyone,  instead of safety goggles for the fans, we should have bought 'drunk-driving' goggles for the team!  Might have helped their shooting!  :P

Plenty of blame to go around, from Miles getting a T with the score tied 5-5, to Miles unable to reel TP from going out of shot-control especially at the start of the game, {Please dont blame an expiring shot  clock this game}, not setting up more plays for Shields, and sorry free-throw shooting.

This was a winnable game!!!