Nebraska (13-12 5-8 11th) vs Maryland (21-5 9-4 2nd) Game Thread

Bugeaters1

Really? We just played a hell of a game that most thought we had no shot at, it came down to the last 30 seconds, and showed the team hasn't just given up on this year...and we turn it into yet another Bash Tai thread? Come on. We're better than that. Be disappointed, fine, but this is unnecessary.

Really? We just played a hell of a game that most thought we had no shot at, it came down to the last 30 seconds, and showed the team hasn't just given up on this year...and we turn it into yet another Bash Tai thread? Come on. We're better than that. Be disappointed, fine, but this is unnecessary.

No one's bashing Tai as a person. He's just not a quality player right now. 

That's why I started the other thread so we don't have to read to here. I want to talk about something else than ripping players.

Agreed!! Some on here just like to tear players apart. D1 players might I add. A level that few if any of us were able to attain. Great effort tonight.

Fuller was great tonight, but I don't blame Miles for picking his spots. Tonight was a good matchup with Fuller able to defend a spot up shooter and a guy who isn't particularly good on the block.

Hopefully Fuller keeps playing like this so he can force Miles' hand. Tonight is the first time in a long time that I was excited about Fuller's prospects.

That's why I started the other thread so we don't have to read to here. I want to talk about something else than ripping players.

Sorry...gonna merge it back in here. I'd like to keep all the game stuff in the same thread

No one's bashing Tai as a person. He's just not a quality player right now. 

So saying he is not worthy of being on the team and blah blah you aren't bashing him personally?

Thing I'd like to ask anyone on here is could you do any better?

That's a terrible argument.

That means people can only complain down the ladder.

Adam Morrison is better at basketball than most humans on earth ever have been or ever will be.  That doesn't mean people can't say he sucks (relatively).

I didn't get to read the last few pages but I assume they were bad.

Tai was going up and then saw Shields and got caught in between trying to pass it on what probably would have been a blocked shot. Making that shot doesn't put us up at that point and no guarantee we get any closer.