train smith tweet.

PimpMario

I sort of thought Patricia Heaton's rack being quoted on here 4 times would be the most embarrassing thing on this board this week. I was wrong. Today I come on here, and after using google and common sense for 1 minute, find that I have someone on here projecting their crap onto a player quoting the new Drake album much like 500,000 other people have done on twitter today.

I'm not saying that one can't post player social media musings on here.  What I'm saying is that if you're going to post an interpretation on here, especially if it's one that is negative/a guy struggling you should do so with caution and prudence. Worst case scenario is you've managed to cause something negative that didn't previously exist and that's exactly the opposite of the point of this site.

"What am I supposed to do..."

I'd suggest you stop following players on social media. These guys shouldn't be taking crap from our own fans.

Jeez dimes. Cut an old guy a break. Certainly sounded like he wanted more playing time to me.

What is a message board for if not to be educated about the topic?

You didn't ask to be educated. Your post didn't read "Should we be concerned?"

Your post topic said "Trouble Brewing" because you already jumped to a conclusion.

The above tweet has been removed, possibly because of this thread. Congrats.

Jeez dimes. Cut an old guy a break. Certainly sounded like he wanted more playing time to me.

Your post topic said "Trouble Brewing" because you already jumped to a conclusion.

Now it says "train [sic] smith tweet." 

I made a mistake.

I am sorry.

I was educated. If I didn't want to be corrected I would go to a less knowledgeable board.

And if smith did take it down because it could confuse people that is probably a good thing. I can't be the only old guy on twitter.