WBB: Game #22 @ Rutgers

Row6Seat10

Very proud of the Husker effort tonight.  Laudermill was maddening on some of her shot selections but she probably kept us in the game.  Great experience for Romeo, Cincore and Smith tonight.  Sample really battled on the boards and kept plays alive.  She and Cady have a burning desire to win.  

Maryland will be too tough but we have to believe with Theriot back the Huskers will play well down the stretch.  

Very proud of the Husker effort tonight.  Laudermill was maddening on some of her shot selections but she probably kept us in the game.  Great experience for Romeo, Cincore and Smith tonight.  Sample really battled on the boards and kept plays alive.  She and Cady have a burning desire to win.  

Maryland will be too tough but we have to believe with Theriot back the Huskers will play well down the stretch.  

If Theriot is back, Her foot was in a boot.

At least some girls got some good minutes. I'm assuming Kalenta is gone after this season?

Why would Kalenta leave?  She only has one year left.  She should be an important contributor next year.  No guarantee that Shephard will be ready at the start of next season and we don't know how Washington has developed as a redshirt. 

At least some girls got some good minutes. I'm assuming Kalenta is gone after this season?

Why would Kalenta leave?  She only has one year left.  She should be an important contributor next year.  No guarantee that Shephard will be ready at the start of next season and we don't know how Washington has developed as a redshirt. 

Kalenta was a 40% three shooter in JC, and  she's shooting 3s higher than 50% now, but rides the bench ? 

The young kids stayed right in the middle of the fight tonight...and it looked like they were up for it...very competitive kids. Bids well for them later on.

Might as well just elbow someone in the gut under the basket because it doesn't get called.

One has to wonder what game the refs see that we don't.

Fouls get called and we win the game. We got beat up litteraly...

A street fight in gym in new jersey, who would have thunk.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

read a tweet from Sam McKeweon (sp?). stated there was a breathtaking gap with Cady taking 6 shots and TL taking 28? i didn't get to see the game, just listened to parts with Matt and Jeff. i know Rutgers can play good defense, but, i was quite surprised by that stat. 

i hope coach yori sits rt against maryland. if she was in a boot for rutgers---seriously doubt she can be much good at maryland. kinda torn on what to do against maryland---i was thinking it could be a game to get the bench a lot of minutes. but, you also don't want to shake the confidence factor. if maryland comes out and starts running away with it---then, let the bench get some experience. chalk that game up and get ready for the home stretch. difficult week.