WBB: Game #19 @ Iowa

Row6Seat10

Well, they finally got us.  Lost to a good team at their place.  The worst part is we didn't win with one of the most epic performances in history.  Emily Cady had a game for the ages.  Absolute toughness.  Tried to win it by herself.  Some good things out of Tee and Brandi, and Rachel when it counted.  Disterhoff and Logic did it for them.  Emily must have the most points-rebound combo numbers in the modern era.  Great job, Em.

I just don't understand why we can't get some more minutes from the bench. We have Romeo, Havers, Smith, Cincore, and Kalenta that should at least be able to play a few if not more, especially for Havers and Romeo. Put them in until they screw up. That may only take a minute for some, but for others you might get a solid 4-5 minutes. I would expect they would improve enough be season' send to play meaningful minutes. Also will help out for next year, which could be really ugly if these kids don't get more time.

I just don't understand why we can't get some more minutes from the bench. We have Romeo, Havers, Smith, Cincore, and Kalenta that should at least be able to play a few if not more, especially for Havers and Romeo. Put them in until they screw up. That may only take a minute for some, but for others you might get a solid 4-5 minutes. I would expect they would improve enough be season' send to play meaningful minutes. Also will help out for next year, which could be really ugly if these kids don't get more time.

I thought maybe Havers come's in and roughs up Doolittle there late. To maybe get the fifth on her.